The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20x8.5 KMC floss set $2000/BO without tires....paid $2900 7 months ago new. Reasonable offers wont be turned down.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have 3 good nittto 555's 245/35 20 if interested, will sell all for $450, or package wheels and tires at a cheaper price....let me know!!

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
wow a minute later you got this offer? I think that price is a lil high seeing that you dont even have pics of them. If I was paying $2000 for a set of rims Ide rather pay the extra money and know that they are perfect.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i have a 3rd gen. lowered on 20's, so theyll fit. w/o rubbing.... ...Also Im not asking for you all for opinions on how to sell my wheels, if your interested ill send some pics to show condition.....if you think there to expensive...gimme an offer, who knows what ill say..... and my next door neighbor, came over when I was posting the first thread, and said save those for me if your selling them, i said if i dont get a better offer. So if your not a seriously interested, stop bothering me with your petty bullshiit.

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
lol so ure offered 1900, by a friend mind you... and you would rather hold out for an extra 100 dollars to sell it to someone online where you'll have to pay over $200 for shipping.
sounds like :bullshit: to me. Might as well tell the truth and save yourself the trouble.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
PorscheKid said:
lol so ure offered 1900, by a friend mind you... and you would rather hold out for an extra 100 dollars to sell it to someone online where you'll have to pay over $200 for shipping.
sounds like :bullshit: to me. Might as well tell the truth and save yourself the trouble.
owned!! haha

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
02SEV6onDubs said:
if i dont get a better offer. So if your not a seriously interested, stop bothering me with your petty bullshiit.
Whether or not he was interested in your rims, (and the fact he called you on your bluff) a comment like that would totally blow me off from being a buyer from you.

Next.....

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Honestly, my neighbor talks alot, and wouldnt have the money for a good couple of months anyway. So if i get an offer and end up with 1800 now and pay the shipping, ill be happier then waiting 2 months and get an extra hundred. The extra 100 isnt my worry, getting them out quick is. And Im not stressing out, Im just a no bullshit type of guy, if that turns away buyers, so be it. I dont want someone thats gonna give me a questionaire to buy some rims. So keep the comments coming...:flip:

·
I'm The Green Member
2,303 Posts
i got a 1st gen and i am able to fit 20's just to let you know

by the way i have been tring to sell my rims for like a week and i still havnt sold them so dont expect to sell them right away on here, especially without pics!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pics will be taken sat. when my friend comes by with the digi...ill post after that....and Felipesaltima.....Im not talking shit, just awnsering everyones questions..stop typeing in this thread...your making yourself look like a fool.

·
AKA Howey Feltersnatch
2,051 Posts
true that so, they are more and more ppl tryin to put other ppl down on this site. not everybody is all computer swavy and has a digi cam on hand to post pics. the mang is tryin to see some dubs, if you are interested then post, if not then let him be. if some of you guys were tryin to sell your rims and you had the same ppl sayin what ppl said to him on your thread, you'd be pissed. jus dont hate b/c you cant afford some dubs, even tho they dont fit 1st and 2nd gens, latas. . .

1 - 20 of 24 Posts