• what are you smoking

Votes: 14 93.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some guy on here said you can fit 20s no problem on a first gen...... lie or not?i know there are a few folks on 19s, but 20s?
do they even make a 20'' SKINNY ENOUGH TO FIT.

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
I don't think 20's will even fit. It they do you'd need like 225/235-20/25-20

·
t e x a s
504 Posts
hmm cut the frame and take out the engine so you can tuck them.
then you can just tow into the shows and put more subwoofers under the hood
can you say carpet queen?

::edit:: seriously I dont think youd ever be able to turn

·
MoSt BeAt On ThE StReET!!
311 Posts
20's will not fit on a 1st or 2nd gen. You would have to cut the tire weld I already tired and got quoted on the price and it would be a major hassle to do it. But what you could put 19's on the front and 20's will fit on the back. ( PT prowler look) but thats about it. Plus you could not tuck 20's on a 1st gen even if the tire weld was big enough beuace no 20's come in 4 lug so you would have to get wheel adaptors which make the rim stick out slightly so they could not be tucked.. the best setup you could get would be 19's on the front and 20's on the back. With the correct suspsension set up you might be able to pull that off. For the right amount of money.

·
Banned
384 Posts
19's as high up as you would wanna go.

·
Simple Pleasures C.C.
3,227 Posts
You can get 20s in 4 lug. There arent many out there. Also some companies can send you blank wheels. Then you can just have someone with a CNC drill the pattern for you.

All in all prob not worth the money.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
98altima SE said:
20's will not fit on a 1st or 2nd gen. You would have to cut the tire weld I already tired and got quoted on the price and it would be a major hassle to do it. But what you could put 19's on the front and 20's will fit on the back. ( PT prowler look) but thats about it. Plus you could not tuck 20's on a 1st gen even if the tire weld was big enough beuace no 20's come in 4 lug so you would have to get wheel adaptors which make the rim stick out slightly so they could not be tucked.. the best setup you could get would be 19's on the front and 20's on the back. With the correct suspsension set up you might be able to pull that off. For the right amount of money.
;) thanks 98 that was want I wanted to here, why they wouldnt.

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
Besides 20's on any gen alty would look ghey. 20's are made for rolling cars, Lexus, Caddy cars like that.

·
MoSt BeAt On ThE StReET!!
311 Posts
SolacE said:
You can get 20s in 4 lug. There arent many out there. Also some companies can send you blank wheels. Then you can just have someone with a CNC drill the pattern for you.

All in all prob not worth the money.
Show me where you can get 20's in 4 lug? What four lug car can fit 20's? Florida has the most " DUBBS" in the US and I have never found a 4 lug 20's. You have to get wheel Adaptors!!!!!

·
Garbologist Extrodonair
7,262 Posts
my 1st gen is rollin on Jordans..............fa sheezy:D

·
Infantry leads the way!
2,061 Posts
Nah you gotta roll big on Shaq's (24's :D)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts