The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i raced a 240 last night a lil kitted with gauge pods glowin and a muff i killed him off the line so bad that when i had to change lanes to avoid a car infront of me i had space toget infront of him and continue to pull one i heard him shift to second b4 me but is the frnt engine rear drive that much slower we both had two people in the car and neither one of us peeled at the start

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
racing in traffic = dumb. wrong forum.

·
dismember
11,347 Posts
internet is the worse thing ever happened to the english language.

·
Registered
128 Posts
chiadog said:

idont think so,i say 240 are slower than alti experience,well i have a burn clutch and i take 240 in first and second gears for half a car and my friend knows how to race, im not talkin a stock one,the one i race had modi to the engine,MSD,fuel presure,etc,and im running all stock :) what ca i say,ohh and ford probe GT no turbo they are slowwww

·
Banned
117 Posts
Two identical altimas, sam day production, driven side by side, with same milage, replaced same parts, fueled at the same gas station... when taken to a race track, one of them will be faster...

Only I know which one ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
yeah I don't think that rwd ka's have very good gearing for n/a and low hp numbers. the tranny's have the same gearing as an SR tranny and I run out of speedo before I even get through 4th gear. Good kill though.

I think ka 240's run 16's too.

·
phi phi Kappa Alpha
3,033 Posts
stock for stock the altima will win, it has been documented many times, if you wanted to know why you won, do a search it is all there. I would love to see a boosted 240 go against a boosted alty. I have been in an SR swapped 240 which was fun, and I have ridden in one that did the CA swap (it had everything done right too and it was so much fun to ride in).

1 - 20 of 39 Posts