The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an automatic 1989 Blue 240SX for sale in Pittsburgh, PA. It has 130k miles but has a recently rebuilt KA that runs very strong and is still under warranty at advance auto parts. I purchased it as a project car but the underbody of it has alot of rust that I am not experienced at repairing. I was told all S13's that aren't in California have this problem and it's not a hard fix if you can weld. The body is straight without rust but the underside would need some repair to pass PA inspection. If you are in Ohio or somewhere without strict inspection this shouldn't be a problem. The car's right front brakes are also sometimes noisey and I was told by a shop that it is missing a caliper bolt but I have been driving it without experiencing any problems. Front bumper also has some paint chips on it and would need resprayed to look perfect. It has a brand new set of tires on it as well. Car would make a fun beater or project car. I have pics and it's available to test drive if you have serious interest.

Asking: $1000 OBO

1 - 3 of 3 Posts