The Nissan Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Import Tech.
1,491 Posts
Sounds like he turned the NOS switch on the second run ......The 92 with the KA24DE with I/H/E at the track at the last race I went to ran 16.2's .....

·
Import Tech.
1,491 Posts
L-Train said:
240's are pretty quick!! Definately not to be taken lightly!!! I don't know if he had NOS or not , but they are even stock quicker than a stock Altima. Don't the newer 96-98 have the same engine as the Altima but just turn around for rear wheel drive????:confused: Anyway its lighter than an Altima so maybe that had something to do with it!!! Could you hear if he had any mods or not??? and what have you done to your car???
Actualy stock VS. stock they are about equal ... All of the moded 240SX's I have seen have a hard time breaking into the 15 sec. area .... I would go as far as saying a stock 93 Altima SE would beat any of the years 240SX ..... They had the KA24DE from 92 up .. rated at 155 HP , but being RWD they loose some because of the extra drivetrain load ..... I have driven neumerous KA24DE 240SX's and have yet to feel one that is a squick as even my moms Stock 93 Altima GXE .....

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.