The Nissan Club banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay so to start, I never ask for help I’ve always been pretty damn good, may I say at diagnosing problem.
Facts- 1990s13240sx
Has a ka24de swap(twin cam motor)
Car will sometimes start, and never stays running, rough idle, sometimes governed to 2500rpm

I’ve replaced the maf sensor with a new one today
I have codes 11- cam sensor and code 13 coolant temp sensor. Did have code 12-maf but as I say I put a new one on today. Fuel pump started rattling instead of the normal high pitch wine, so I’m replacing that right now. I’ve read that some 240s have and don’t have the cam position sensor. I’ve also read that the temp sensor will cause them not to run correctly if bad.. so my plan is to get a new temp sensor. My question is what’s up with the cam sensor do I have one or not, And where is it located, will it cause it not to start and run. Thanks for all the help, I wish there was a forum being the s13 is so popular that had everything, and a full check list you could run down to X out problems. Thanks, just want to know if I’m on the right track.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Auto part Water Automotive wheel system Wheel Clutch Well hell for shits and giggles I pulled this last night... I’ve never seen this before, how does that happen, parts will be here today!!! Fuel pump, cap and rotor, and coolant temp sensor
Auto part Water Automotive wheel system Wheel Clutch

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,365 Posts
Wow, that was a healthy spark!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.