The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
clean freak
3,377 Posts
Yeah, that was already posted. Not really sure if this is a scam or real. They do not look like a real product. I doubt many 2nd gen owners are going to buy them. I doubt many first gen owners are going to buy the first gen ones either. Too many people do not like them.

·
The Edge
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didn't like the first gen ones but these don't look that bad but i wish they had an actual pic rather than computer image. i'm sure someone from here is the one that bid on them

·
Team High Intenzity
308 Posts
Well his seller feedback is pretty good. I agree about the suspicion using the CAD drawing though. But we'll just have to wait to see what happens. I personally like them, beats the usual Altezza styles..

·
Deuce Four-CIB-OIF III
6,757 Posts
eh...I don't like them....if it was just one big brake light on top, and on the bottom section there would be the turn signal on the right, and reverse on the left...kinda like the 95-96 accords? I think it was those years.

·
Registered
346 Posts
i just went to directauto.com and they are for sale now.....u can actually buy em......but they still have the CAD drawing....(but i sure as hell doubt directauto.com would rip anyone off).......so i dont know...they look aright in that cad....wonder how theyd actually look?.....well whoever orders them....post pics....by the way heres the site.......http://store.yahoo.com/dpstore/nisal19aleur.html

1 - 20 of 36 Posts