The Nissan Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have super white head lights, and front clear corners. i had super white front turn signals and they were really dim compared to my head lights. the turns' were more of a yellowish color than white, the bulb is blue. i think it looks really dumb. what brand or type of bulb would match my headlights? i want it to look superwhite all the way through. or do they make a dark blue turnsignal, so at least it will match my fogs?

·
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
who makes the dark blue bulbs, and when you turn the parking lights on do they shine dark blue? the cops dont bother anyone around here, so it doesnt matter

·
Reppin Clarksvegas
1,024 Posts
c-bo said:
who makes the dark blue bulbs, and when you turn the parking lights on do they shine dark blue? the cops dont bother anyone around here, so it doesnt matter
i don't think anyone does anymore but regardless there is a law called "BLUE LIGHTS UNLAWFUL" which states that you can't have blue lights that flash on any vehicle that is not used for emergency purposes. believe me i know, i was busted for it and read it in the law book.

·
Registered
11 Posts
c-bo said:
i have super white head lights, and front clear corners. i had super white front turn signals and they were really dim compared to my head lights. the turns' were more of a yellowish color than white, the bulb is blue. i think it looks really dumb. what brand or type of bulb would match my headlights? i want it to look superwhite all the way through. or do they make a dark blue turnsignal, so at least it will match my fogs?
If you want them to shine bright all the time go and switch the green and red wires with each other on the corner lights. When you turn on you parking light lights, they'll shine like the signal is on. Only problem is you give up you front turning signals and will have hyper signals in the back.:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.