The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guys..its the day. the 2nd gen headers are done! they have been sent to get ceramic coated. they will be ready to ship to customers by sept 1. pricing and pre-selling info will be updated as soon as i get them. pics will be up soon as well. :)

·
Cube Farmer
2,202 Posts
Any clue on HP gains, not that it matters to me (i drive a 94) but im still intrested in the info (im an info freek).

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
the last time i talked to them they said it would be an estimate of about 10% hp increase which should be about 13hp. now we all know thats a lot so i wont know until i get my car on the dyno.

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
I am all in for a group buy for the headers......

maybe I can get them before 98se.....hint hint

heheh:D:D:D

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sign me up for a group buy. I'll call Stillen on Monday. I know a sales guy down there plus I have a dealer account with them.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
JZAK said:
Sign me up for a group buy. I'll call Stillen on Monday. I know a sales guy down there plus I have a dealer account with them.
dealer account? deal us in.. haha

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
solace, i'll have pics posted next week. topnotch is having a photo shoot. ry saw it. adam @ stillen is arranging a pre-sale thing for the headers and i'll let you guys know the info asap. for you guys who are impatient :) his ext. is 138.

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
ZKrazy said:
solace, i'll have pics posted next week. topnotch is having a photo shoot. ry saw it. adam @ stillen is arranging a pre-sale thing for the headers and i'll let you guys know the info asap. for you guys who are impatient :) his ext. is 138.

yep, i saw it.. and it looks good...

·
Official Troll
7,780 Posts
Are the headers specifically tuned for 98-99??? Or they are also good on 2000-2001, too???

Are they for track use only???

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
mrdeucie said:

I'm pretty sure they are not carb legal if that helps any.

yep... they're not carb legal.. i think it has to do with the removal of the pre-cat...

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
they are NOT street-legal..but who gives a shit..right guys? its all about HP..we want more!!! i really dont know if its tuned for the 2k's. my car's a 99 but im pretty sure it doesnt matter. a free flowing header gives more HP than stock should.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts