The Nissan Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I lost to two 2nd gen Integra's..!!! I have a race record of 14-3 and two of my losses were to 2nd gen integra's. One had heavy MOD's the other did not look like it was heavilty modded? Did they make GSR those years? Tell me somthing I don't know!!!
I need to know why i lost! i have a 94 GXE 5sp w Int/Exau and timing advancemet. What's going on?

·
donor cycle
8,475 Posts
1.) you don't know how to drive :)

2.) they were swapped

3.) they had nitrous

4.) you don't know how to drive :)

seriously though, with h/a cars you never know what is going on under the hood...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Trust me, I can roll my shit like a champ. There had definantly been a swap because I know how to launch and I have beaten some stiff compitition

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
is it considered ignorance when u know every detail about your own car and know nothing about the opposition?
Jay

·
boosted
397 Posts
Yeah my aunt has a 92 GSR with only 40,000 miles. She bought it new and only drives it in the summer, it's gonna be a nice classic someday. She let me borrow it for a week when I installed her new cd-player, and I couldn't help but shift at 7500 rpm! My altima has much more instant power at lower revs, so the teg felt slower at first. Then some dude in a V-6 firebird convertible tried to beat me for the lane, so I just let it rev and that vtec kicked in hard. Before I knew it I was going 75mph in third gear, almost bumping the rev limiter and that pontiac was 1-1/2 car lengths behind me! She babies that car, I think that was the first time that 10 year old engine had ever seen the big cam! It was a pretty damn quick car. Too bad tegs are too trendy.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Yep... 1993 -1993 GSR 2gen had a 160hp 1.7L DOHC VTEC engine!

but even the little Integra RS can be "quick" my friend ran 15.4s with his 1992 RS with a Cold Air Intake and no interior... but thats his street setup... LOL ... so they can be fairly quick.... if the driver is good!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.