The Nissan Club banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I ordered some xenon Lights from Buyerzheaven on ebay months ago... I changed my bulbs out, and Twice within a week one bulb blow's out...
THe first time I sent it back, and they replaced... and a week after I installed the new ones... the bulb blows up AGAIN!
So I placed the factory halogen back in them.... Does anyone know what I should do.. Perhaps look at another brand of xenon bulbs.. ??

:angry2:

:angry4:

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will, but the last time I tried phoneing someone they wouldn't answer.. they are in California, i'm in Florida.. it was such a hassle to get in touch with someone.

Can anyone Recommend Xenon bulb brand for my car.. and if so what size is it?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hey Guy's Just so you all know the He you are referring to is a She.
I went out to a local import custom shop, and after I told the guy the problem's I'd had with the Last Two Pair of Super white bulb's Which was that one kept blowing up on me.. and yes i'm careful when I install them..
anyway's .. the guy said to me that unfortunately the bulbs only last a couple of months, each time.. I said It's not worth it then to be spending 30.00 every time to replace them.. plus waste of time it takes to replace them which is also a major deal.
Now perhaps I shouldn't have phrased them as Xenon, but as Hyper White H1 Bulbs that I was Referring to..
I found some similar at a local Pep Boy's and they also carried them there for close to 30.00 dollars.. i'm just wondering if it's just the manufacuterer that came out with a batch of bad bulbs....?

·
Not a throbbing member.
283 Posts
Go for the MTec's. I've replaced my bulbs 3 times with 3 different brands. The MTec's have lasted almost 4 months now. PIAA's would be the best, but MTec's are the best for the money.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts