The Nissan Club banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These Alty's never cease to amaze me sometimes, primarily because of the look on peoples faces when they can't shake you!

I had that happen yesterday with a new Mustang GT. He had a moded exhaust, so I was a bit intimidated. Anyway, the lane next to us opened up and off we went. I had already down shifted to get to the "sweet spot"...

This guy could NOT shake me -- in fact, I was on his ass by literally ten or so feet, and pulling closer (I just didn't want him to slam on his brakes...I have had ashholes do that crap). When we came up on traffic I gave him the high fives...he didn't look too pleased.

BTW, on a side note, C&D had a review of three cars, one of which was the new GT. The 0-60 was 6.3 and 15.1 1/4 mile! I thought the stock GT was 5.9 (oh well, not that far off anyway).

·
Future Z Driver
800 Posts
chudc said:
BTW, on a side note, C&D had a review of three cars, one of which was the new GT. The 0-60 was 6.3 and 15.1 1/4 mile! I thought the stock GT was 5.9 (oh well, not that far off anyway).
C&D tested an auto Mustang. I read that article too and was surprised by the numbers until I realized what transmission they were using.

·
Just a Drummer!!
419 Posts
Good run. I have raced a few rustangs and can hang with them no problem!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts