·
Registered
1,323 Posts
i give it to the altima.
Jay

·
Registered
16 Posts
Since this Maxima is VE, I think it is a 3rd generation Maxima.

With only the mods listed above, there is no chance that Maxima could beat an Altima. Although the VE has 190hp, but it is old.

·
Registered
196 Posts
What has old got to do with it? I have seen many VE's hand VQ's there ass. They are fast and have a much better top end than the 4th gen VQ and VQ35DE. The only one they will have trouble with is the 3.0VQ in the 2000-2001 since they have a good amount of top end, but not much low end.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yeah, i'm only in the mid 14's, but that was before exhaust . . . i'm hopin for low 14's. . . .also, i ordered my JWT ECU today. . . . :) gotta start saving for my koni adjustables. . . oh, if your alty is only puttin 200 hp down to the ground, it's gonna be close. . . .

·
Registered
113 Posts
Geez, did someone open the floodgates for Maxima owners here all of the sudden or what? I don't go to the Maxima site(s) and screw with them....maybe I should start? If you didn't know better...you'd think the Alty and the Max were made by two different companies! :rolleyes:

Kevin

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
well since forever, us maxima owners have been able to laugh at most altimas. . . now we're getting competition. dude, i'm on jeep forums, probe forums, miata forums, street forums, Z forums. . . . i just dig cars. not rippin on altimas. i like the new ones. . .:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts