The Nissan Club banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
hello
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do I have a chance in hell to beat or atleast keep up with a bmw 330ci (stick)?? and i have auto :( my friends is being mad cocky because he recently got a 330 and is smoking all of our friends, and I used to be the champion.. :p

·
Shift_???
136 Posts
Comparing the cars, well you have the Stick VS. Auto, so there is a chance the stick will take over, but there is also who drives the car...does your buddy know how to drive/race..??

I couldn't really say, cause i've never drove a 3.5SE, only the 2.5, and never drove the 330ci, only the 325, and I would compare the 325 to the 2.5 and it would be pretty close, so my guess is try him out, you have nothing to loose, and if he misses a shift, you won't miss one for sure...!!

·
Always something better
1,700 Posts
Cut him off and force him off the road, laugh at him when he crawls out of the woods :D

Actually should be close, from a stop it would most likely be him but if your "street racing" it could go either way.

Also depends on how well a driver he is cause if he can't shift you will own;)

Be smart drive safe, don't die or put anyone else in danger and try and keep your record clean:)

·
hello
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ill keep all of that in mind :) uhm...i smoke my friends 325 stick off the line and on the highway with ease..but then he smoked the 325 like nothing too...so i dunno what it will be. i will have to see about this one! and i believe he is likes to race alot..cuz hes a spoiled bastard and raced and totaled his maxima, bmw 325, integra, rsx type s, and probably something i left out!

·
Shift_???
136 Posts
Well you just said it, he doesn't know how to drive if he wrecked that many cars...!!! I do believe he is spoiled, but a driver, I don't think so...!! and if he's that dangerous on the road, I would suggest that if you do run him...make sure he's not the one cutting you off and sending you in the woods....!!

Be careful, and if anybody would really want to brag about his car being faster then me, and saying he was the better driver, I would bring him to the track and let the numbers talk..!! make a best of 3 or best of 5 pass..!!!

·
Registered
938 Posts
I have read conflicting reviews on the 330's I have seen them as low as low 14's and as high as low 15's. My brother in law has the 330xi all wheel drive auto and its a heavy slug!

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
fr0mastaj said:
what forum should it be in? this isnt a racing story....? :(
It will be a story if you get out and race him and tell us about it.

fr0mastaj said:
Do I have a chance in hell to beat or atleast keep up with a bmw 330ci (stick)?? and i have auto :( my friends is being mad cocky because he recently got a 330 and is smoking all of our friends, and I used to be the champion.. :p

FYI: Will I beat, how will I do against thread go in Racing Stories.

http://www.altimas.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=5

·
Registered
865 Posts
0-60mph
Stick 330Ci 6.2 sec
Auto 3.5SE 7.0 sec
Both approx...but if you go farther the auto is closer in the 1/4 mile, once past the off-the-line RWD traction advantage.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts