The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Simple story- i am at a stop light and hear a car rev up so i looked over to see a guy with the "i have a Z and think i drive a 12 second car look on his face"- you know that look. So i rev back and about blow him out of that hatchback. The light turned green and we race to about 70 and i had about 2 solid cars on him- his top was up when we raced. Needless to say he stayed behind me the rest of our path through the city.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,219 Posts
Stacey3.5 said:
Simple story- i am at a stop light and hear a car rev up so i looked over to see a guy with the "i have a Z and think i drive a 12 second car look on his face"- you know that look. So i rev back and about blow him
I stopped reading where you blew him..I would not be able to race very well either..That is an unfair tactic to win a race:p

·
My little champion...
4,966 Posts
Stacey3.5 said:
Simple story- i am at a stop light and hear a car rev up so i looked over to see a guy with the "i have a Z and think i drive a 12 second car look on his face"- you know that look. So i rev back and about blow him out of that hatchback. The light turned green and we race to about 70 and i had about 2 solid cars on him- his top was up when we raced. Needless to say he stayed behind me the rest of our path through the city.
BWAHAHHA!!!!

[RANT]
I want to line up with one at a light just to let them know that they're NOT THAT MUCH faster. I think alot of 350Z owners are a bit too cocky about their high 13 second - mid 14 second cars. My boss's wife bought one (6SPD) almost 6 months ago and I've been egging him on for a race...

Here's hoping he drives it to work one day and gets a smackdown, he better be able to drive manual or its over. I'd love to get it on FILM TOO BWAHAHAHAHA
[/RANT]

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
People think because their car looks fast- therefore it is fast Z's, RX-8's, Prowler's, just to name a few in that category.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts