The Nissan Club banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
1: At the intersection of Hempstead Tpk. and Newbridge Road in Levittown....Black, Rims, Exhaust, Tints

2: At the intersection of Glen Cove Rd. and Jericho Tpk, right next to the Northern State Pkwy entrance.....Gray, Tints, Rims, Blue Washer Nozzle Thingys, Blue Headlights/Blinkers

3: The corner of E. 33rd St. and Broadway in Manhatten.....Gold, reaaalllly shiny, Tints....he was staring up at the sky and sat there when the light was green. :p

Probably not anyone from here.......

·
Bboy Style
1,581 Posts
Erynn...you need to start carrying a camera with you while your driving...or just a pen and pad, and copy their licence plate numbers!

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GlidingShadow said:
Erynn...you need to start carrying a camera with you while your driving...or just a pen and pad, and copy their licence plate numbers!
Hahahaha....I should do that! I see sooooooo many hot Altys in my where-abouts, but it's never anyone from here :(

·
2,724 Posts
mrdeucie said:
not me again.

If you can see through my tints this is what i should look like.

the person on the left of course

yo you still at 63rd and madison? holla at me. i need some stuff and same goes vice versa of course! just in time for holiday season! :) im at 65th and 3rd now.

·
10,373 Posts
Damn it, erynn, drive more on hemptstead turnpike by hofstra and the wantagh. Your guaranteed to see me then! lol

·
Official Troll
2,695 Posts
whoa girl, you sure get around. I wish you would chase me down :(

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
mrdeucie said:
so far she has spotted none of us.
which i don't understand........i all over long island and queens every nite cuz i'm always driving around all over the place....it suprises me that i never see any altyboys :D

·
2,724 Posts
ERyNN29 said:

which i don't understand........i all over long island and queens every nite cuz i'm always driving around all over the place....it suprises me that i never see any altyboys :D
if you see me chase me down too! red first gen with 2001 se rims and no tints.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts