The Nissan Club banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few months ago I was granted a gmail account by a fellow member, it was a great day, I am now giving 3 people on here the same opportunity.
If you don't know what gmail is...
www.gmail.com
and in short...
Pros...
Free, 1 GB of mail space, virtually no spam, awesome filing and organization system, very limited ads, Google technology to find messages in your archive (folders), e-mail threading, and all sorts of other good stuff.
Cons...
No pop3 or html Outlook connection availability yet (anticipated it will be rolled out), has technology that reads your mail and finds appropriate ads to display at the side panel (if you're a privacy nut).
I have 3 Gmail invites, who wants one?
Oh, and if you've ever been an ass to me or anyone of my .net/.org friends, you can forget about even asking.

·
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EleMenT said:
Can i plz have one? I was sent one earlier by another member but my e-mail got shutdown and i never recieved it. So if you can please send it to me at [email protected] thanks in advance
That person can go to his sent mail and resend the original offer to you. I think if I try to send one to the same e-mail address it will fail (you're not suppose to have more then one hotmail account).

1 - 16 of 16 Posts