The Nissan Club banner

Are you intrested in a turbo kit for the 2002 Altima ?

• Yes, very interested !

Votes: 294 63.8%
  • No, I am not interested.

Votes: 41 8.9%
  • BIG Maybe, really not sure.

Votes: 126 27.3%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 372 Posts

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A reliable friend of mine (Ludespeed Performance owner) has been manufacturing GREAT turbo kits for import applications. He is located in Florida, experienced in quality turbo kit design and installation. This will be a truly bolt on kit. Ludespeed performance has great reviews and reputation.

He is currently interested in producing an intercooled turbo kit for the 2002 Nissan Altima. The kit will most likely be available for both 3.5L and 2.5L. The ballpark Wheel Horse Power that will be produced is around 300whp.

All we want to know right now is how many people have the interest and the money to purchase this kit. Production will depend upon your demand.

Basic Specs:

* 100% Bolt-On kit , no custom fabrication will be needed
* Intercooled

PRICE: approximately $4000

Please post your questions in this thread.

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
You can't have a turbo kit for under $4000 that you can expect to be reliable. The price of this kit is high because it includes everything you need to ensure proper idling, fuel delivery, ignition and general operation. So basically, for this money you get everything. By the way, thanks for responding guys.

More feedback please :) !

·
NISSANCLUB.COM
4,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Re: 300 HP to the Wheels! Turbo Kit for 2002 Altima - Interested ?

gorgeanimal said:
In a ****ing heartbeat
That is what I wanted to hear :) Wow, so far I am actually impressed by the results. Alot of people are interested already.

G

·
I am definitely interested but only if the kit will be smog legal in California. Can't afford to unbolt the kit every 2 years to have the car smogged.

So will the kit be CARB approved?

·
Former Honda owner
71 Posts
Interested, but w/o LSD 1st it will be useless. My car doesn't handle the HP it has now. 300 HP w/o traction equals about 240.

But with that said, if they make it....I will probably still buy it because I'm an Altima addict.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Will be very very interested after the 5 year warrantee period!
Also getting the set up dialed in is going to be no easy task.
How do they plan on handling the extra fuel requirements?

1 - 20 of 372 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.