The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Made one today for my Buddies 99 Maxima...e-mail me if you want to see it...I will send you a pic.

Should I put it into production???

Went to Nissan dealer yester day to see it....He has the Z pedals and I matched the hole pattern up to a T:)

·
Registered
865 Posts
We've created a monster

It lives!;)

·
35 ALTIMATIC
519 Posts
Here's Willy's 350Z Dead Pedal replica, it looks awesome!!! I'm getting one of these. Below it is the actual 350Z dead pedal for comparison.

Original

·
35 ALTIMATIC
519 Posts
P.S. Put that sucka into PRODUCTION!:D

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....In reading about the origional...It is my understanding that it has to be seriously modified to fit anything else. It is extremely long! Must be taken apart and cut down:D

·
35 ALTIMATIC
519 Posts
wild willy said:
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....In reading about the origional...It is my understanding that it has to be seriously modified to fit anything else. It is extremely long! Must be taken apart and cut down:D
No problem Willy. ;) The original is freakin' long but thanks to Willy we can be just like our big brother.

Willy are you putting the rubber backing plate on this one too?

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
alxm said:
No problem Willy. ;) The original is freakin' long but thanks to Willy we can be just like our big brother.

Willy are you putting the rubber backing plate on this one too?
You know it...nothing but the best.

You know I posted that I made this over at Max.org and no one from over there has even e-mailed me for a pic...I do not know what is up....I think it looks pretty good and it will be a perfect fit.

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
j_archer_69 said:
I'd get one...
You guys give me some definate orders i will start making them.

The one that I made for the Max is not brushed and cleared...thus the aluminum is left in its origional state having some minor scratches...just as it will have from your foot stomping it.

So..you have to decide what finish you want on it.:)

If I brush and clear it will be perfect.. We left his alone because it matched his other pedals

·
Long-term troll
282 Posts
The pedal looks great and I’m really happy with it. Thanks Bill!

:D

·
Former Alty Owner
2,925 Posts
GTW00 said:
wow, is that Scott? or am i jsut seeing things, where have you been stranger :)
Yeah it's me.. I've been AWOL.. things have been pretty hectic at work, so I haven't been on as much.. but now things have slowed down a bit, I'll try to pop my head in more then I have been ;) :)

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
UpTech2K2 said:
I want one...
E-mail me or pm me we can talk specifics....Prefer e-mail...Thanks...full out production begins tonight:)

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,286 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I started on 3 of them today...will finish them up tomorrow...

Who gets em???

1 - 20 of 65 Posts