The Nissan Club banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
I suppose TeaBagga doesn't like the Audi TT...they have a similar profile any specifics on performance?
 

·
350Z
Joined
·
7,755 Posts
those are nissan pics

I like the outside but the interior still looks like the concept car. I don't like the shifter and some things look bigger than surroundings and don't fit in. I hope they fix all that.
 

·
The Minnesota Member
Joined
·
1,752 Posts
Re: those are nissan pics

osama said:
I like the outside but the interior still looks like the concept car. I don't like the shifter and some things look bigger than surroundings and don't fit in. I hope they fix all that.
Um, that's because, to my knowledge, that is the concept car...
 

·
350Z
Joined
·
7,755 Posts
Re: Re: those are nissan pics

Mohamed said:


Um, that's because, to my knowledge, that is the concept car...

when I hit that link I was expecting new pictures. Turned out they are the same really old pictures I saw ages ago, a million time.
 

·
Platinum Member
Joined
·
117 Posts
Shit, it looks awsome to me, is that just a concept or will it be in production?
 

·
*************************
Joined
·
300 Posts
I think Nissan will make minor changes, if that's the concept version. US DOT my want them to change the bumpers and de-tune it. Hence, why sometimes we're saying..."DAMN!!! WISH I COULD HAVE A SKYLINE/LANCER/WRX! etc...etc..."
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
That is the concept, the production version will have a smaller grill and dual exhausts moved out to the ends of the bumper.
 

·
U13 Drifter
Joined
·
1,136 Posts
the new Z looks MUCH better with the wing/spoiler on it...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
256 Posts
I am sure everyones mind will change as soon as they luanch it and we are able to test drive it.It looks like it will follow suit with the oldr 300z's and atc. they are some bad ass rides Im sure you agree.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
707 Posts
I love the way this car looks, especially the interior. I wish Nissan released it without making any changes, except maybe relocate the tach and speedometer to make them more convenient to read.
 

·
they call me the butcher
Joined
·
3,184 Posts
the steering wheel and shifter need work
and if they move the exshuast to the sides of the car i think that wil look hot
other wise dont change the car (maybe a spoiler)
 

·
350Z
Joined
·
7,755 Posts
nismoalty said:
the steering wheel and shifter need work
and if they move the exshuast to the sides of the car i think that wil look hot
other wise dont change the car (maybe a spoiler)

as far as I know, dual exhaust has been moved to the sides
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Top