1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The Time: 3:30AM
The Place: Southern State Parkway, LI, NY
My 94 Alty (Auto) (Stock) Vs. A Del Sol 5spd with exhust

i'm coming home from my Girl's house doing the speed limit when i heard a buzzing sound in the background i thought there was a bee in my car but then i look in my rear view mirror and see a car flying up on me like a bat out of hell and blows by me and slows down and throws on his hazards so i look back to see who he was racing and there was noone behind me so i'm like ok i guess he caught a case of Ricer Fly-By. so i just kept driving waiting from him 2 slow down a little more then i got up next to him and he took off after so i turned off O/D hit the gas and took off from about 60mph by time i hit 80mph i was walking past him and took him all the way to 100mph by about 2 car i hit the hazards and tap the brakes to show him that i was done with him then shut down because 100mph on SSP is not cool at all then he blows by me and disappears into the night he didnt slow down for nothing because after about 50 seconds he was nowhere in site.

NEXT........ ALL 4 RUNS WERE DONE WITH O/D Off
The Time: 12:45am
The Place: Ocean Parkway, LI, NY
Me Vs. My Friends 96 Buick Regal 3.8L (Stock)(Auto)

Well after a long debate of what car is faster we decided to test them on the the parkway for anyone who doesnt know ocean park is very desolate and very little cars drive through there at night. well anyways we decided to do 4 Runs: the first one was from 55mph: after 3 beeps we punch it i pull on him right away and i had him by 1/2 car all the way 2 80mph then he started walking on me but by time we hit 115mph i started pulling away again after a while his limiter kicked in because i was walking away from him and it seemed like he wasnt going any faster so i shut down with the speedo buried on the 120 mark
Nissan 1 : Buick 0

After that run we go at it from a deadstop: after the 3 horns we go and with no hesitation he pulls 3 cars on me and i just couldnt catch him we shut it down at around 80mph ( I HATE AUTOMATIC)
Nissan 1 : Buick 1

Now we decided to make a run from 15mph:
after 3 beeps we punch it and pulls about 2 car on me all the way to about 45mph then i start to walk on him till i'm about at his front door at about 75 the he starts to walk away a little more by then i'm at his back door then he shuts down. IM MADD NOW!!!
Nissan 1 : Buick 2 (THOSE BUICKS HAVE MORE POWER THAN I THOUGHT I UNDERESTIMATED IT"S POWER)

On the last run we go from 80mph
:D as the 3rd beep came we both punch it and he gains the lead by 1/1000th of a car then at 90 it was good night i pulled on him and kept going i was so madd i kept the speedo dug at 120 for about 4 miles then slowed down and put on my hazards.....
Nissan 2: Buick 2

we didnt do a tie breaker because we didnt have tie breaker gas and being stuck on Ocean Parkway is bad news....... but once i do my 5spd tranny swap and BPU i'mma TRY to turn the 2 : 2 to 4 : 0

WAIT TILL I START BOOSTING:D

TILL NEXT TIME.........

·
Registered
1,354 Posts
good story! good luck on that 5spd coming up haah

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i cant wait i was gonna do motorwork 1st but i'm still not gonna get the power i need with out the 5spd tranny so when i get it done hopefully he wont have me from a stop anymore

1 - 4 of 4 Posts