The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Platinum Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im getting a 03 black 3.5 in December and i wanted to know how do you guys/girls think 20inch Daytons or Player wire wheels would look??

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
I would definately not put those wheels on an Altima. I don't think wire rims would look good on it at all, actually I don't think they would look good on any car at all. They are probably pretty heavy too.

I don't think the Altima needs 20's either. 18's or 19's look good. It seems like most people just get 20's so that they can say "I've got 20's."

·
Hazardously WASTED
3,969 Posts
only car would be a 67 impala or a 70's caddy, thats it, and even then it screams ghetto super star

·
Former Alty Owner
2,925 Posts
I agree with your idea of chrome rims for a black car.. but not the ones you picked.. go back to the drawing board.. pick something else.. those are pretty ugly.. :vomit:

·
Platinum Member
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks...i think i got the point, 97% of you all hate em DAMN! i thought it might look aiight

·
04-05 Pedal Insert
15,209 Posts
icebergb28 said:
Thanks...i think i got the point, 97% of you all hate em DAMN! i thought it might look aiight
iT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT WE LIKE..oops cap lock...Get what you like

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
I like 'em...........if u'r gonna get them then go ahead it will be the only one w/ them...i would not buy those for my alty but i like em and it's a good personal idea....if i had those rims i'd put them on my d. green 64 impala ss convertible and i'd make em match the gold grille by making them gold instead of chrome....i say go for it

1 - 20 of 34 Posts