The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I'm trading in my 02 Altima 2.5S. I have Factory HID headlights for sale. They were purchased new and used for 3 months. Both headlight housings,2 HID bulbs, 2 ballasts will be included. I paid $790, but will let them go for $550 plus shipping. I also have Eibach Prokit Springs that were used for 5 months. I am asking $150 plus shipping OBO. PM me for more information.

·
fLiPrYdE
1,956 Posts
in those 5 months, about how much mileage did you put on the springs? and no offense that seems kinda high in price seeing how for only 50 dollars more people could get them brand new...

btw sad to see you go...what are u planning to get?

3,250 Posts
Altimized said:
I also have a Active Tuning Sports Grill with Diamond Mesh and Natural Aluminum color. It is painted Black. I'm asking $100 OBO.
if you got the grille for sale give me a call... number is on my sig.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I had 21,655 when I traded the car in today. I took the springs off the car last night. To answer your question I put about 7-8000 miles on the car. I just checked southwestautoworks.com and they are selling these springs for $250. I'll drop the price to $140 plus shipping. I picked up the car tonight, I got a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited.

bombers3k said:
in those 5 months, about how much mileage did you put on the springs? and no offense that seems kinda high in price seeing how for only 50 dollars more people could get them brand new...

btw sad to see you go...what are u planning to get?

·
fLiPrYdE
1,956 Posts
niiice choice on the subaru....omfg those things are sexxy

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bombers3k said:
niiice choice on the subaru....omfg those things are sexxy
Thanks. The interior is a huge improvement over the Altima. My only gripes so far are limited storage compartments and window motors are too slow, but I guess there is always going to be something :sad:

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Altimized said:
I had 21,655 when I traded the car in today. I took the springs off the car last night. To answer your question I put about 7-8000 miles on the car. I just checked southwestautoworks.com and they are selling these springs for $250. I'll drop the price to $140 plus shipping. I picked up the car tonight, I got a 2005 Subaru Legacy GT Limited.
I meant to say 21,655 miles when i traded the car in. They gave me $13,600 on the trade.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
CoUcHKinG said:
how much for the wheels and tires? wut size, etc.
I'm asking $700 wheels and tires. They are 18" Black Ice ROH Fury rims wrapped with Sumitomo HTR+ 235-40-18 rubber. They have been on my car from May 04 till last week, approximately 5000 miles. The tread on the tires is like new. Everything purchased new cost $1600. One of the wheels does have curb rash, but can be fixed to new condition from www.fixrim.com for $129. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I would be kindof interested in the items for sale, but how do i find out if the wheels/rims and HID will fit on my 2k5 Nissan Altima 3.5SE? Is there a site or someone I can find info on this? Can I get some picture of the wheels plus the curb rash and the HID Kits. You can direct me to a link on what your brand HID kit is from. Also, can I get a good deal for purchasing the items above. What would be the shipping to 33756?
thx

·
Registered
339 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
WHEELS ARE SOLD. The HID's that I am selling are the OEM from the factory - 2 headlight assemblys, 2 Bulbs (used less than 3 months), and 2 Ballasts. - GUARANTEED to work. These were just taken off of my car last Wednesday 9/8. There is no retrofitting necessary as these will replace your entire headlight assembly. I am only asking $550 + shipping

1 - 20 of 39 Posts