The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello I am changing my stereo to a android system so my Rosen Car Stereo is 4 sale $200 shipped & insurred to your door , in 100% working order no scratches or defects includes all hardware and paper work including original invoice, I paid $700 they sell for $750 now.
Attached is a video of the unit still in my car there is a lot more settings and features in the stereo than I went into in the video.
View attachment 77858 View attachment 77866 View attachment 77874
https://youtu.be/82zQNBW4Pc4
This is a great deal if this is the kind of system your looking for.
Please contact me if interested ,Im looking for paypal payment only , once verified deposit is made and cleared will ship usps insured with tracking.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Registered
2015 Nissan Altima 2.5 Base & 2001 Nissan R50 Pathfinder SE 3.5 4X4 MT
yes im including that too

sent from my sm-n910p using tapatalk
kool sounds great, im currently using the onyx auto radio add on so i already have an antenna in place, just wanted to make sure i was also gonna be getting the tuner so i can continue to use my sirius xm as well.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kool sounds great, im currently using the onyx auto radio add on so i already have an antena in place, just wanted to make sure i was also gonna be getting the tuner so i can continue to use my sirius xm as well.
Yep ,having a problem pm ing paintance please

Registered
your very welcome, the pleasure was all mine. now I just need a 6 channel amp a good pair of subs and some better speakers.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
your very welcome, the pleasure was all mine. now I just need a 6 channel amp a good pair of subs and some better speakers.
It sounded really good on the stock 2ohm and better on 4ohm ,it also has rca line out for that amp , and AV in and out for a playstation or dashcam ect.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I mounted the GPS antenna in Sirus XM antenna inside the center speaker dash cover on a small piece of metal , they're both magnetic and had to bend it down a little bit so it wouldn't push up the cover
View attachment 77882

Registered
It sounded really good on the stock 2ohm and better on 4ohm ,it also has rca line out for that amp , and AV in and out for a playstation or dashcam ect.

Fun thats just what i need this head unit for.

Registered
I mounted the GPS antenna in Sirus XM antenna inside the center speaker dash cover on a small piece of metal , they're both magnetic and had to bend it down a little bit so it wouldn't push up the cover
View attachment 77882

Wow one wouldnt even know it was there

Registered
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow one wouldnt even know it was there
Yes but the sirus works better outside ,only on occasion the sirus would fade depending on were I was , the gps always worked except in a really long tunnel ,then the system says gps signal lost in a female voice.
Even without nav runing it would say that.
Antennas aren't made to mounted inside the car so obviously they would work better out.

Registered
Yes but the sirus works better outside ,only on occasion the sirus would fade depending on were I was , the gps always worked except in a really long tunnel ,then the system says gps signal lost in a female voice.
Even without nav runing it would say that.
Antennas aren't made to mounted inside the car so obviously they would work better out.

Yes i agree, some one on here told me a while back that they mounted there gps antenna in there grill. I just might mount it like that as well.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yes i agree, some one on here told me a while back that they mounted there gps antenna in there grill. I just might mount it like that as well.
On my last altima different system I mounted on the black fasha by the winshield wipers, not sure about the grill.

Registered
On my last altima different system I mounted on the black fasha by the winshield wipers, not sure about the grill.

Ok. That might be a bit easier to do then.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts