The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seeing what this thing is worth. I have a 2nd Gen 40Gig Ipod that is FULL OF MUSIC. I can create a playlist of the music if I see any interest. Purchasing a new 40 gig ipod would cost you 399, add to that years of converting and organizing and finding mp3s and you have teh shit.

every nirvana album ever
every nin album ever
every pink floyd album ever
every ganstarr album ever
every roots album ever
and much, much, much, much, much more.

what's it worth to you kids.

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
$50

·
what is in a name?
2,731 Posts
messin with you man...i know you can take it....what else kind of music you have on it? dance?like techno?trance?tribal?etc?and when did you purchase the ipod?

·
Banned
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
everything from pearl jam to gwar to wu tang to tiesto to seb fontaine to mazzy starr to velvet underground to dj shadow to everything, really everything, like 13000 songs, 500+ albums.

it's probably six months old, it's mounted in my car and it is always either mounted in my car, or docked on my desk being updated w/new songs. The screen has a few small scratches, but they can be buffed if you buy the kit for it. it has a rubber case on it and two different blue screen inserts. i'd most likely just buy another to fill back up, just curious what it's worth.

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
Ide prolly only pay about half of retail for a used ipod. Only because Ide rather get a newer generation and the batteries on those things have a shelf life and can't be replaced cheap. Maybe if you found someone who is a fan of that music and doesn't wanna d/l and send it to the player they may pay more.

My $0.02

·
There is no substitute.
2,032 Posts
With the warrenty and music and everything you may find a buyer willing to pay close to retail. For my uses they wouldn't matter much so ide prolly spend no more than $200-250 for a used older generation.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts