The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, as he title says I will be selling my SER. :( Its time to move on. Been really on the fence on this for awhile but I recently bought a 2016 F150 and so wifie says im selling "stuff". lol Not sure when but I will be listing it for sale across a few different places with a list of mods that are still on the car. Not sure what I will be asking, but will ship at buyer's expense via auto transport. So if anyone is interested, start stacking your pennies now. Im hoping with pics of her, her stance, and especially the very rare complete LED dash conversion, that it will sell quick so I don't have to reconsider.....again. lol More info to come. :(

This is my new truck though....nothing like a twin turbo V6 monster!

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,365 Posts
GTFO! WEll, let me be the first to say thanks for all you've done for the forums and hopefully you pull a Riza and continue to drop by even though you've 'moved on' :devil

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Doug. Actually I will be around a lil more! lol Had alot of stuff going on. New baby and all. lol I appreciate the kind words. THIS will always be my home. I thank you too for ALL of the info gleaned from you. Your a pillar within the community and I know I speak for alot of other members. Anyway....

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Start The Show - Jet
1,013 Posts
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... *breathes* ...ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

Feel free to hit me with a 2x4 after I say this...

So... are you selling it only to buy it back again later? :wall:

JK. You know someone had to say it. :wink

I'm sure the new owner will be super happy with the purchase, and I wish I was closer to your location so I could see her and take a ride with you before she moves on to her new owner. :crying

Ahh, well. You're sticking around, and that's what matters the most. A lot of great people have bailed on the platform over the past two years, and it's more sad to see those people go than their awesome builds (e.g., Spike, Tuko, Steeds, etc.).

Anywho. Post up TONS of pictures when you get the chance - if only to document the beauty so we can all drool a little.

EDIT: Oh, right... and the truck is... "nice." :squint:

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol....thanks for the humor Ben...it made me smile. Ashton, I already had a Nissan Frontier. Just really wanted a full size for a LOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG time. Twin turbo helps keep a smile on my face. A few members on the Ecoboost forums are already pushing 900hp

Reactions: BPuff57

·
It's all Gravy, baby!
3,668 Posts
Congrats on the new truck, but.....what?!?!

Reactions: 4DZC

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Guys, I will still be around...just able to haul more shit....lol And YES for all or any of you wondering I drove ALL of the competition...New Titan (sucked) Silverado, Ram, and Tundra.... I am sooooo very pleased. The new Titan felt alot like the Ram we drove. Anyway this time when she sells its for good. :( This is my home. Still the best forum I have ever been a part of. Family

·
Altimer
824 Posts
Nice purchase Lawrence.

Nice to see you bought something so unique ;)... jk. Just don't dent it. I've heard a body panel replacement is an expensive venture with all the aluminum and how it's riveted.

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
Nice purchase Lawrence.

Nice to see you bought something so unique ;)... jk. Just don't dent it. I've heard a body panel replacement is an expensive venture with all the aluminum and how it's riveted.
Lol, I dont plan to. Its more than I honestly need, a waste to most, but she wont see anything more than say 3K-5K/year. Just dont drive much any more. Home is alot better than out there with all the crazies. :) It'll be a lil more unique when im done...BUT thanks for your CONCERN!!!!!! lmao. :)

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Man 3-5K a year that's a dream for me. I've put over 26K on the G in the 15+ months I had it :(
Sorry Riza I feel for you. That would kill me.I bought the SER used with 45K miles on it back in 2008, it now has just about 90K on the odometer. Took me 8 years to go 45K miles, and that was when I was driving alot...... (compared to my Dairy Queen runs now..lol)

·
It's all Gravy, baby!
3,668 Posts
Man, I wish I could get away with only having to drive a few miles like that all year. I'm almost in the 20K range. I mean, sure, a lot of it is just leisurely drives on backroads, but still.....

Reactions: RIZAMAN

·
Premium Member
5,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You guys forget...im retired....lol and we have other vehicles. I PLANNED for this purchase much more than anything else, so there is not a chance of me running up the miles on it. lol For leisure I "drive" a bike...a PEDDLE type bike. lmao!

Reactions: Sideways the Seven

·
It's all Gravy, baby!
3,668 Posts
You guys forget...im retired....lol and we have other vehicles. I PLANNED for this purchase much more than anything else, so there is not a chance of me running up the miles on it. lol For leisure I "drive" a bike...a PEDDLE type bike. lmao!
LOL! I hear you, but even in retirement I'd be driving all over the place. I have ADHD. Sometimes cruising around is the best medicine. I seriously got up in the middle of the night and drove the STI from FW to OKC for no reason other than because I heard there were some nice roads on the way and I hadn't been to OKC in a while. Got there, grabbed some McD and turned right back around.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts