The Nissan Club banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Going to sell a LOT of high end car audio stuff as well as some altima related pieces, maybe some lights, etc.. sometime next week.
I'm giving nissan club a "jump start" on this combo since it's a perfect match/perfect fit for 4th gen Altimas.

Custom fiberglass sealed enclosure that goes in the corner of the trunk on pass side - $150 local pick up.

You can also buy it with POLK SR 1204 DVC sub that's currently there. You can also add a perfectly matched amp to this combo - POLK PA 1200.1 Let me know if you are interested in any of these additions.

There's tons of pictures and info on this enclosure here:

http://www.nissanclub.com/forums/ca...-amp-rack-fiberglass-sub-enclosure-build.html

Don't remember exact numbers at this point but fiberglass it took to built this monster alone cost more than $200. Carpet + install another $80. Add other materials and lots of sweat and work it took to put it together I'm literally just giving it away at this point.

It has all the bells and whistles with extreme attention paid to details. Again - check out the link above. Obviously enclosure was used by me daily so there's signs of wear and tear at this point none of which effect sound quality, just cosmetics.

^^^ yes, a hook for you cargo net there :nerd

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Also have these fiberglass mirror covers with built in tweeters. Covers are free to whomever whats them, obviously without tweeters pictured. I have no idea if these covers will work with whatever tweets you want them to host. But it;s free, just pay shipping and see for yourself.

And yes, I will also be selling my Polk SR5250 and SR6500. If you want them I'll throw these covers in for you as long as none else got them yet.

·
Registered
223 Posts
If you still have this and you're willing to ship to 33309 I'll take the subwoofer enclosure off your hands.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Just updating this thread, I bought the sub box from Vital. It's easily the best box I've owned and the IDQ12 is buttery smooth and thumps hard. I'm very satisfied. Thanks Vital!!!

·
Premium Member
3,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just updating this thread, I bought the sub box from Vital. It's easily the best box I've owned and the IDQ12 is buttery smooth and thumps hard. I'm very satisfied. Thanks Vital!!!
I just noticed your comment, don't think I ever got a "new comment" email.
Anyways - pleasure to see it made someone happy instead of taking up space in my room :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts