Nissan Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3434 Posts

·
Registered Badass
59 Posts
Edited by tooslow_4_u

Edit: Tire size calculator link http://www.1010tires.com/Tools/Tire-Size-Calculator
Wheel offset calculator http://www.1010tires.com/Tools/Wheel-Offset-Calculator

I've done a few searches and can't seem to find a real nice wheel and tire picture thread.
Can some of you that have replaced your wheels with aftermarket or anything other than stock, post some pics. It would be nice to see some different sizes with specs (including tire size) and even if you've lowered the car or not and maybe how much. I hear a lot of people talking about lowering the front only, not at all, or all around and it would be nice to see some comparisons.
Let's see if we can get a nice thread going here...

To everyone posting pictures please leave information as to what wheels are in the pictures.
ie: Brand
Size
Offset
Tire size that fit for you
Thanks!
- Dexion

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've done a few searches and can't seem to find a real nice wheel and tire picture thread.
Can some of you that have replaced your wheels with aftermarket or anything other than stock, post some pics. It would be nice to see some different sizes with specs (including tire size) and even if you've lowered the car or not and maybe how much. I hear a lot of people talking about lowering the front only, not at all, or all around and it would be nice to see some comparisons.
Let's see if we can get a nice thread going here...
Ok. Here's my set-up.

RIMS: INFINITI M35/45 SPORTS
OFFSET: 50
TIRES: 245/40 R19
SUSPENSION: STOCK (FOR NOW)

·
Registered Badass
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Very clean ajc. I like that look a lot. I agree with lowering it. That will really set those wheels off!

·
Registered Badass
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Now keep 'em comin guys!!

·
Registered
487 Posts
Hey are you in the LA area by any chance? I think I saw your car a while back on Vermont and Melrose, near LACC. Looks really good!

Ok here's what I got.

Rims: 18" 6-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels(came out off a 2006 Maxima)
Tires Specs: Trazano N7000 245/45ZR18 100W M+S, thread wear 360, traction AA, temperature A, Radial Tubeless.
Suspension: Stock.

·
Joe
80 Posts
MAXXIM Guilt 17" Rims
Sumitomo Touring LSV Tires
17x7 +40mm 215/55R17

·
Not an unregistered user
4,778 Posts
Can you guys post the brands and lines of tire please? Then maybe give a short pro and con?

I just found out the treadwear rating on the Turanza's and I'm NOT a happy camper right now.

·
Registered Badass
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
good idea Rupp. If we can keep this going and do a good job of including all the necessary info and pictures, maybe we can make this an "official" thread and finally have one place to go to have all of our wheel and tire questions answered. With all of us members, there's no reason people shouldn't be able to get their questions answered in one spot!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Can you guys post the brands and lines of tire please? Then maybe give a short pro and con?

I just found out the treadwear rating on the Turanza's and I'm NOT a happy camper right now.
Care to share what that is? I know that on my 05 Altima, I changed tires (Turanzas) around 34K miles due to wear. :banghead:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey are you in the LA area by any chance? I think I saw your car a while back on Vermont and Melrose, near LACC. Looks really good!

Ok here's what I got.

Rims: 18" 6-spoke aluminum-alloy wheels(came out off a 2006 Maxima)
Tires: 245/45/18
Suspension: Stock.

Thanks. Yup, probably that was me. Clean looking car.

·
Registered
452 Posts
people might bash but oh well my style
rims:sporza elegante
tires:245/30/22 falken fk452
suspension:air ride

back when i was on chrome

now color matched

·
Registered
1 Posts
I'm trying to find out if i can fit some 16 inch steel wheels on my '03 3.5 SE so i can throw some winter tires on it for cheap. I was looking for the information without reposting but this thread was the best i found. what is the stock offset, bolt pattern, and any other salient dimensions of the wheels? I'm hoping i can get something in a smaller size that will clear my brake calipers.

·
Shaving My Shoulders
3,533 Posts
Damn those M45 19's are pure secks... :cream:

Care to share what that is? I know that on my 05 Altima, I changed tires (Turanzas) around 34K miles due to wear. :banghead:
The H rated Craptanza EL42's have a 300 A A wear/traction rating, the V rated ones have a 260 A A. I had the H's as OE on my 3rd gen, and I went until 38,000 until I changed (which isn't too bad in my opinion).

I ended replacing them with some 500 AA A rated Yoko Avid V4s's, that I am still pretty satified with.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Lookin for good online wheel store

I am new to the forums.

I am looking for somewhere other than eBay to purchase a wheel and tire package. I am looking for 18"s. Does anyone have any suggestions?

1 - 20 of 3434 Posts
About this Discussion
3.4K Replies
430 Participants
Scarab Armor
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing