Nissan Forums banner

21 - 40 of 3434 Posts

·
Hartford, Ct
299 Posts
I am new to the forums.

I am looking for somewhere other than eBay to purchase a wheel and tire package. I am looking for 18"s. Does anyone have any suggestions?
you can google it... the two most popular wheel & tire stores are tirerack.com and discounttire.com

·
I know Nothing
887 Posts
18" Speedy legend wheels with machined face. 8" deep. tires-goodyear Eagle GT's 225/45/r18. tires are quiet and grip better than anything ive ever had. gas mileage dropped a little tho since i had my yokohama S-drives...but those were a little smaller
stock suspension, but a few hundred pounds of audio equipment in trunk, with some tools too

·
Registered
7 Posts
well im a custom guy i have a 94 nissan pickup 2wd i took wheels off a nissan titan did some machining to back. i just spacing to make them fit. i just got a 07 nissan altima black tinted windows and am considering taking the stock 18's off a 06 maxima and powdercoating them gloss black with tires 245/45/r18. any opinions or other people try to do this ran into any problems any feedback would be greatly appreciated. i know the bolt pattern and everything are the same so no probs there

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
wheel: 20x9.5 BT Street BT-1 freestyle
tire: Sumitomo 245/35-zr20
suspension: stock until i win the lottery

tires handle a lot better than stocks on dry and wet roads. road noise increased a lot but i really dont mind it. i am more confident taking faster turns than before.

·
Registered
231 Posts
i hate wheel gap LOL. im not dropping my car. if i came into some $$ i'd definitely get some 20s to fill that gap which I should have done from day 1. I currently have 18x7.5 on 225/45/18 and if i ever upgraded i'd go to 20x8.5 on 245/35/20. but as of right now I'm standing pat.

·
MiniTrucker
621 Posts
Here are the wheels I have for my Altima sedan.
2009 20" Murano wheels.
I plan on running 245/35R20s. They messure a average OD of 26.5", only a half inch taller than stock.

Next to the stock 16" wheels.

Test fitting.

And photoshop. They will be mounted this spring, I'll post photos then.

·
SE-Rious
2,917 Posts

·
SE-Rious
2,917 Posts
Here are the wheels I have for my Altima sedan.
2009 20" Murano wheels.
I plan on running 245/35R20s. They messure a average OD of 26.5", only a half inch taller than stock.

Next to the stock 16" wheels.

Test fitting.

And photoshop. They will be mounted this spring, I'll post photos then.
Those are going to look sick when there on, i had the same idea about getting those

21 - 40 of 3434 Posts
About this Discussion
3.4K Replies
430 Participants
Scarab Armor
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing