Registered
118 Posts

Rim: Raiden 18"x8'
Tire: Trazano 245/45/18

·
Registered
14 Posts
Damn those M45 19's are pure secks... :cream:

The H rated Craptanza EL42's have a 300 A A wear/traction rating, the V rated ones have a 260 A A. I had the H's as OE on my 3rd gen, and I went until 38,000 until I changed (which isn't too bad in my opinion).

I ended replacing them with some 500 AA A rated Yoko Avid V4s's, that I am still pretty satified with.
Thanks Riza!

·
Registered
188 Posts
Awesome wheels, Eddie and Ranger. Do you notice any decrease in performance, MPG, and ride quality for those of you who have rims > 17''? And anybody have any experience with Sport Edition rims?

·
Registered
93 Posts
Awesome wheels, Eddie and Ranger. Do you notice any decrease in performance, MPG, and ride quality for those of you who have rims > 17''? And anybody have any experience with Sport Edition rims?
At least no decrease on performance that i can feel, obviously the handling is better.... a tad harder but not to worry

·
SoLow MoToRsPoRtZ
1,086 Posts
Only have one picture so far but here it is:

M45 Sport Wheels (19x8.5)
Tires: Bridgestone Potenzas 245/40/19
BTW we literally put the rims on right there so the car was just put back down on the ground so the springs did not have a chance to settle back down. Will post up lots more pics when I take them though.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Thanks.... I notice that my car goes faster than with the stock wheels thats my opinion and respect to the MPG..... is the same with the stock and after market.... That is what I feel in my car...

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
you can definitely tell that there is a difference with stock 16s that we have (me and ranger) vs. the larger 19 and 20 inch wheels. your 18s are probably close to the same weight as stock but ours are somewhat heavier and do take a harder acceleration to get to the same speed as quick as before.

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have a question. I have been looking at alot of rims lately and have seen some nice ones from Forigato. Only thing is I havent seen anyone on these boards with any nor do i see any prices on all the websites i have searched ,so I guess they might be a little pricey but are they worth the extra cost?
I like these esp with a red lip

·
Registered
47 Posts
Excellent choice....Very nice...:headbang:

Only have one picture so far but here it is:

M45 Sport Wheels (19x8.5)
Tires: Bridgestone Potenzas 245/40/19
BTW we literally put the rims on right there so the car was just put back down on the ground so the springs did not have a chance to settle back down. Will post up lots more pics when I take them though.

·
Registered
322 Posts
I have a question. I have been looking at alot of rims lately and have seen some nice ones from Forigato. Only thing is I havent seen anyone on these boards with any nor do i see any prices on all the websites i have searched ,so I guess they might be a little pricey but are they worth the extra cost?
I like these esp with a red lip

Yes, the wheels are very high, but on the other hand u don't have to worry about seeing anyone riding around with the same rims u have... what size are u looking for? but these rims are 3 piece so be looking to spend atleast in the $4000 range....

·
Registered
127 Posts
Yes, the wheels are very high, but on the other hand u don't have to worry about seeing anyone riding around with the same rims u have... what size are u looking for? but these rims are 3 piece so be looking to spend atleast in the $4000 range....
I was looking at 20 inch rims, only because of the rims i want comes in 20 and up. The ones I'm really thinking about is shown below.Let me know if they seem over the top for an altima

41 - 60 of 3434 Posts
About this Discussion
3.4K Replies
430 Participants
Scarab Armor
Nissan Forums
Welcome to Nissan Club, one of the largest Nissan forum communities. Discussion, reviews, maintenance and more.
Full Forum Listing