The Nissan Club banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm replacing the standard 5 inch stereo in my 2015 Altima S with the 7 inch navigation/gps stereo that's equipped in the SV/SL trim. I was wondering if anyone had the connectors wire diagram for the standard radio and the one for SV/SL stereo? The Secondary Connector and Aux Connectors are replaced with a 24 pin connector on the navi/gps stereo :|..

·
09 Altima 3.5SE 6MT Sedan
6,365 Posts
Have a look at my BOSE Upgrade thread linked in my .sig below. I list the connectors you need to make custom harness adapters...they are the same family of TE connectors used in my 09/12 HU swap.

In fact, I'd suggest one use a similar process, starting with the before and after connector sets, such as below, then use AV.pdf FSM section to figure out any custom mapping of wires/pins.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Have a look at my BOSE Upgrade thread linked in my .sig below. I list the connectors you need to make custom harness adapters...they are the same family of TE connectors used in my 09/12 HU swap.

In fact, I'd suggest one use a similar process, starting with the before and after connector sets, such as below, then use AV.pdf FSM section to figure out any custom mapping of wires/pins.

Preicate it, I'll check it out. I already have the 24 pin connector, I just needed to know where to place each wire for the navi stereo.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

I finished swapping everything except for the aux wires (I kind of eff'd them up on my previous attempt to remove the wires from the old connector without the proper tools :crying lol) and everything works fine! Wouldn't of been able to do it without both of your help! That pdf is a life saver!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts