The Nissan Club banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello everyone I had been a 5th gen maxima how owner for almost 6 years until it was totaled this past December . I have a brand new 3 set of motor mounts from 1A auto i had ordered but never got to install . They are taking up space and the wife is …. Well you know lol , so if anyone is interested they are front and rear ( Both with sensors) and the passenger side mount . Shoot me offers guys . I live in Long Island Ny and can also ship them .

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello everyone I had been a 5th gen maxima how owner for almost 6 years until it was totaled this past December . I have a brand new 3 set of motor mounts from 1A auto i had ordered but never got to install . They are taking up space and the wife is …. Well you know lol , so if anyone is interested they are front and rear ( Both with sensors) and the passenger side mount . Shoot me offers guys . I live in Long Island Ny and can also ship them .
I may be interested for my 03 GLE, still running strong w/just over 100K. I'm most concerned about the manufacturer 1A uses. Anchor, DEA, and Westar have terrible reviews. Thanks, Kevin

1 - 2 of 2 Posts