The Nissan Club banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Submission Fighter
283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
how much would any of you pay for 17" 5zigen imperial soa wheels pay for? a friend of mine is selling a set of them for $800 i would get it but i dont have the money right now. just thought of letting ya'll. if you want em let me know so i can tell him

·
Registered
105 Posts
I know this is the wrong forum, but I was just trying to see if someone wanted to buy 17" inch Helo Wave rims w/ 2 new tires the other 2 tires were pinched on a curve due to my wifes bad driving. They were on a 99 protege, they are universal lug. I was selling them for $450-$500 because they have a few scratches on 2 wheels, but they still shine like crazy.........

·
Registered
105 Posts
I know this is the wrong forum, but I was just trying to see if someone wanted to buy 17" inch Helo Wave rims w/ 2 new tires the other 2 tires were pinched on a curve due to my wifes bad driving. They were on a 99 protege, they are universal lug. I was selling them for $450-$500 because they have a few scratches on 2 wheels, but they still shine like crazy.........Only houstonians, dont want to pay for shipping...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts