The Nissan Club banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys I need your expertise,

I just bought an infinity kappa component series (the older 60.2cs) package for cheap. Problem is that the mid range speakers cannot be mounted onto the doors. It seems the stock speakers have a 'built-in' bracket that allows them to be attached onto the doors. Is there a bracket that i could purchase to get around this so i could mount the new mid range speakers? :confused:

Thanks
:D

·
Frozen Member
1,962 Posts
300_baud said:
Hey guys I need your expertise,

I just bought an infinity kappa component series (the older 60.2cs) package for cheap. Problem is that the mid range speakers cannot be mounted onto the doors. It seems the stock speakers have a 'built-in' bracket that allows them to be attached onto the doors. Is there a bracket that i could purchase to get around this so i could mount the new mid range speakers? :confused:

Thanks
:D
they won't fit in the brackets?

·
Korner Kutter
238 Posts
I just cut out a 2 inch circle of plastic in the basket and my Kappa 60.3 for thr fronts and the 50.3 for the rears fit perfectly.

I also mounted the tweets on a bridge over the woofer to keep the stock look (better imaging also).

. I'm too lazy to take the door off and show you a pic! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.