The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
hello
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the 7500K bulbs from MisterJung. When i turn them on, it is anything but a deep blue! its a green tint! why is that??? is it supposed to be like that at first? or is it just defectivE??? :angry2:

·
hello
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Am I supposed to upgrade my fuse or something like that? I read something about a fuse coming with the kit on another thread..

·
TALL member
11,882 Posts
GREEN!!!!!???? Well, I guess that I won't be gettin' 7500k then. :thumbsdow

Misterjung better start sellin' 8000k damnit! Either that or i'm stuck with the boring old 7000k that everyone has:(

·
ex-nissan owner
1,519 Posts
sounds defective to me.. I had 8000k to start with, and then when 1 bulb blew a couple months back, I changed them both to 7500k, and they have been great since then, cant even tell the difference in the color with the 500k difference...

·
Altimas.net
4,928 Posts
tekie99 said:
sounds defective to me.. I had 8000k to start with, and then when 1 bulb blew a couple months back, I changed them both to 7500k, and they have been great since then, cant even tell the difference in the color with the 500k difference...
How old was your hidfactory bulb when it blew up?

fr0mastj: get pictures

·
hello
3,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
btw: its really weird. the mirror/reflector parts reflect a blue tint, but the actual output is green. i thought i was color blind, but then all my coworkers saw it and then laughed at me. Anyways, i said that because i think even if i took a pic of the lamp, it'll look blue.

·
Big Yellow Mutt
504 Posts
TweekersAltima said:
Does 7500k really look like 8000k? Good, cuz i originally wanted 8000k but misterjung only sells up to 7500k.
Unless you're superman, yes. It's really hard to tell a difference with less than 1000-1500 degrees or color temp.

I think a lot of folks would be hard pressed to tell the difference between a 6K lamp and an 8K lamp, unless they were told about it.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts