The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aloha guys!!!

I wanted to say mahalo and let everyone else know how great you all are so I decided to start a new thread just to say thanks!!

The 808 crew installed my Ground Controls, Hotshot CAI, gauges and washer nozzles yesterday and they busted their butts. No complaints despite the minor bumps throughout the day. i just had to make sure we had lots of drinks and food when it was done.

It was super good fun though. I know everyone has crews and your crews I'm sure are the shit but the 808 crew is full of ALOHA. You guys are too much! Again thanks.

Nismo54-Rich - - So what was the final tally? 7 times? Good thing
you had a hat. hehehe.
Nautious1-Rob - - Hey what happened to "when all the beer is
gone!"? You never even have ONE. :D
nismogurl-Marisa - - Hope you and your sis were not too bored :(
Thanks for coming though! And thanks for the
pizza. Hey Larissa had fun in Rich's car yeah?
Junior - - So how's the hands? Still buzzing from the
grinder? :D
Cirrushi-Gavin - - Hey you know how install washer nozzles now
yeah?
808Altima-Garrett - - How's the triple black and the shrimp? Good
ah?
turbosurf-5-Jonah - - Maybe next time your girlfriend will be
working. :p

Jonah, Garrett and Gavin, was cool cruising with you guys having a few.

Thanks again so much to all the peeps above. They really worked hard to help me out and they made my alty a little sweeter! pics coming! (I think) :D Those who couldn't make it, no probs, we're looking forward to the next "PROJECT ALTIMA DAY!" so stay tuned.

Aloha!!

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
Chaz- it was a lot of fun. i hadn't worked on any cars since week before the car show. i was just taking a big break. but working on your car made me wish i had money to keep doing things to my car. but i gotta get a bike first, then it's back to my car for sure.

·
His Majesty
1,498 Posts
Comaraderie is what the 808 crew is about and what keeps us coming back for more.

Hey Chaz,
I would have had one but nobody put any in the cooler. My hands was busy from installing your GROUND CONTROLS and your GAUGE FACES!!! I was waiting for someone to put it in the cooler for me. But nobody did.

The food was good. I liked the shirmp and the tri-steaks.

Pictures will be posted soon.

-Rob

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
this is where we will continue all 808 State discussions from now since the other got unstickied.

BTW, PLEASE, let's have a few more people in our altimas.net crew for the cruise this weekend. I don't want to sound mean but for our crew it'll just be all altimas for reasons unknown:lol:

ROB-when you get the time, could you please send those nightime pics of my fogs to my e-mail. thanks.

·
Ohana Means Family
735 Posts
NEXT>>>>>

Gavin - So What, is your ride next? Some suggestions, BLING BLING RIMS....

Marisa - It was cool to hang out with junior and yourself. But your sister was kinda quiet. Very nice..:D Oh yeah can you order that strut tower for me. Let me know if you need the money now, or when it comes in. Thanks agin.

Anybody seen Que, I think his pulling his disappearing act.

·
Cloud Boy-Not Cloud White
287 Posts
Rich - I dunno what else to add besides adding rims and/or a stereo setup...Nah but it looks like youre gonna be adding a sh#t load of stuff...maybe you should be next :D. That tire foam spray looks awesome...I gotta get me a couple cans of that stuff.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Jonah- the fender wells cost 40 bucks. I thought it was less then 30 bucks. SORRY! Let me know if you need it.

Rich-I'll just place the order and when I get the part just pay me then. Clarissa wants to watch in your car. She looks at our ride differently ever since she stepped out of your ride. Hala see what you did!:)

Anybody else need anything from Tony Nissan? I might be heading down there some where along this week.

Rob- can Junior and I get shirts? Junior wants the button down shirt. I just want the regular one, the White one. Oh yah Clarissa said she wants shirts too. She said PLEASE!

·
Ohana Means Family
735 Posts
Marisa - My car is plain, nothing special. I really like your Tach, and baby racing seat. How about we trade.HEEEHEEE. Clarissa is your sister or daughter? Are both of them coming to the cruise?

·
His Majesty
1,498 Posts
nismogurl said:

Rob- can Junior and I get shirts? Junior wants the button down shirt. I just want the regular one, the White one. Oh yah Clarissa said she wants shirts too. She said PLEASE!

I'll stop by Checkers on Wednesday. What size shirts do you both of you wear?

Rob

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
Rich-i'm looking forward to you getting all that stuff you've ordered. Me...i'm on hold for now, i need to look for a job (i know i know i've been saying that a long time all ready, but i'm just too lazy), then get my bike and then it's back to my car.

Marissa- your baby girl is so cute, seriously.:D

·
His Majesty
1,498 Posts
pictures coming. . . . . hold on. . . . . i'm uploading it to Image Station as I post. Give it about 5 minutes. I didn't bother to shrink the pictures so they might be big.

Rob

·
His Majesty
1,498 Posts
This is the link to Chaz's "Project Altima" day. I've uploaded them to imagestation.com so it will ask you for a user name and password to view. to sign up is free. once you sign up and confirm, you will be able to view the images.

Chaz's "Project Altima"

Let me know if you have any problems viewing the photo album.
**Warning** the images are big. The resolution is set at 1280 x 960. it was too much for me to resize.

HAVE FUN!!!

Rob

1 - 20 of 63 Posts