The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to WMR yesterday to buy a cat back exhaust but they couldn't find any applications which is weird because doesn't stillen make one? Anyways they gave me this number to call 671-8111 and they can make a custom system for me. I wanna know what tips are good. The guy at WMR said the N1 is good. What do you guys think? I want one with a low tone. But besides that I don't know. Let me know which one to buy...mahalo!

chaz

·
Registered
726 Posts
yah, any of the a-pexi mufflers are good...the greddy is also very low on our cars...preety much any muffler will sound low, it's just the look that you want...

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm lookin at the Apexi N1. I think it would look good on our car. I wanna have it mounted at an angle. Let me know what you end up doin Hawnman cuz im gettin exhaust too.

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
angle...jonah that's drifter style kine yeah....

I say prertty much the apexi will give the low sound like que said..i have apex dunk and the sound IMO is perfect...it low and not too loud... are you changing your pipping to 2 1/4 also?

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm going to Exhaust Systems in Waipahu to check out what they can do for me. The guy said just come down and check out what they can do for our cars. They also have mufflers there so hopefully I pick a good one. I guess I'm leaning towards the N1. Still not %100 though. Anyways I might go down on saturday morning before work. But we'll see how much I drink on friday...hehehe.

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
lol...don't drink to much man i want to see it on...anyways was that you that one day a week ago on 10 th ave and me and turbosurf was passing by and you waved...

·
Registered
28,959 Posts
HawnMan said:
I went to WMR yesterday to buy a cat back exhaust but they couldn't find any applications which is weird because doesn't stillen make one? Anyways they gave me this number to call 671-8111 and they can make a custom system for me. I wanna know what tips are good. The guy at WMR said the N1 is good. What do you guys think? I want one with a low tone. But besides that I don't know. Let me know which one to buy...mahalo!

chaz

Stillen's isn't a full cat-back. It's only a rear section exhaust.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Garrett- Yup that was me! I was with my little sis, I just picked her up from school and we went to Tamura's. That was cool when you climbed out the passenger side to say wassup. You know thats the first time I've seen any of you guys on the street. You guys live around Kaimuki?

Ry- Hey thanks for the info. Shoot, I thought it was a full cat-back.

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
Chaz- i live in hawaii kai...but i'm in kaimuki a lot... that was turbosurf (Jonah) sticking his head out...lol...i was to busy driving...but your ride is sweet too...by any chance if you remeber like i think it was the night before or around there and you were on 10th ave...you were following me for a little while and then i pulled on the side and saw (what i think was) you, then tried to catch up buy you was gone. But anyways you ride is sweet.

Thanks Gavin...i just recieved it 2 weeks ago...the fitment of the front and back was all right but just the side skirts was the problem...though i'm probably going to mold it on, mold everything. That'll make it more nice...

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Garret- Oh that was your car?! Whoa I never know that was you cuz of your bodykit. You gotta take some new pics and post um. Your car looks sweet!! Thanks for the compliments on my alty. Damn hard keeping that sucker clean...damn black cars!!! nah but it looks nice when its clean. Oh btw, I never made it to exhaust systems this morning. Got up around 11 and never have enough time to go to wai-pa-hooooo. Maybe tuesday.

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
lol...you went drinking last night...as for my pics...i never wanted to take pics until i was done with the final...but i'm getting anxious too and want to show you guys...i'll have some pics up later.

me and my friend are most likely going to mold the whole thing ourselves and then send it to some shop.

anybody know of hook ups on painting the whole car...i was going check out Maaco and then GX auto.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts