The Nissan Club banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering where all you guys are going to college....like UH or whatever...

I'm going UH...i park my car in the structure...

I'm just curious...:D

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
lol...man oneday when you come down here...we gotta meet up... it's always weird matching up faces after talking over the net...

BTW....if you ain't going school what you doing...again i'm just curious and wondering what you guys are doing...

·
Registered
165 Posts
I'm goin UHM too. I'll probably see all yall around. Gavin are you working on campus? Jus wonderin cuz i gotta find a job on campus cuz I got that financial aid work study stuff.

·
His Majesty
1,498 Posts
damn you young people! I'm almost done with the University of Phoenix. I have one class left and i'll have my Bachelor Degree! whoooohooooo!

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats...Rob...

I'm all ready tired from yesterday...good thing i only get one class tues and thurs!

·
Registered
289 Posts
Damn you guys are young! Hmmm...wait I think I'm old. Finally got my BA in Communications in 2000. And that wasn't a straight four years. Don't wanna say when I grad from high school. =(

chaz

·
H.I.5-SPEED
186 Posts
kcc all the way baby.......nah I m almost pau with my AA then I will transfer to UH or who ever has better school I am looking for. But All I can afford is Kcc right now.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts