The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
Rob- nice pics.

Jonah- looking pretty damn good.

Cheee heee, 808State representing like a mutha.

·
caviar cartel
3,219 Posts
hot i have mad props for you 808 cats for representing so hard... nismo54, nautious, 808 altima, turbosurf... good stuff guys except i think turbosurf's car needs to be slammed on some coilovers to the max

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
nice man...just one thing...it is me..or does ur grill area not lining up??? i think u should pick up the 00-01 grill bar...it might help out lot better w/ the looks...and u should get some mesh action man...cuz the grill in ma sig can only b done on that bumper...nice and clean man...join the R33 crew :D

o yea...it does look like that u've cut ur bumper instead of the bar...good choice man...

·
PrOuD To Be HaWaIiAn
3,416 Posts
XOo- he's got dropzone's on. i think he's going to move to just drop springs. i haven't heard nothing but bad from those dropzones.

Solace-808 representing it hard, we've got so much ever since we brought the stickers onto our cars.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Thanks for all the comments.
I'm rolling on dropzones right now but I am getting some springs soon so it should drop more. I looked into getting jic's but 1800 dollars was about 1500 dollars out of my price range...lol

·
Registered
96 Posts
XOoET64oOX- I just entered Import Revolution
and the grill was a last minute rush before the car show. That grill you have is pretty sweet, How'd you do that, it looks clean. Oh, and I'm definitly gonna try and get an 01 grill bar.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Those rims I have on are Nautious1's. Gun metal Motegi Mr7's. I'm lookin to get a set of C2's if anyone is selling. Much mahalos to Nautious1 for letting me borrow his rims.

·
His Majesty
1,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
turbosurf-5 said:
Those rims I have on are Nautious1's. Gun metal Motegi Mr7's. I'm lookin to get a set of C2's if anyone is selling. Much mahalos to Nautious1 for letting me borrow his rims.
yup! now i'm on some steelies!!! rollin' with no hub caps.

·
Am I still a NOOB?
2,082 Posts
I never thought that the Aero Duo would flow so well with the Extreme sides and rear. That just looks beautiful turbosurf.

Mad compliments to you 808 altimas. Way to represent.

:bigok:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts