The Nissan Club banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
w00t
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 93-95 grill for my 97 Altima, i recently got mine replaced due to a accident. But the people that fixed my car painted the honey comb part the same color as the car (white) is there a way i could trade/pay the difference for the older model grill?

·
OG
4,071 Posts
i dont get it ... u have a 93-94 "honeycomb"
your car is a 97
on the 95-97 there should be a "vertical line" one
and your looking for a honeycomb ... again ?
i can spray paint yours cant you ? (i did ... from stock green/blue to silver, it just takes a lot of taping)

·
w00t
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No i have the stock 97 grill... u know there are like 3 to 4 vertical lines that are painted to the color of the car which is white... i'm talkin bout the inner part which was black (honeycomb) is now white too! but i'm looking for the 93-95 honeycomb grill so i can either sell or get ride of the one i have get the new one and re-paint it and install it. get me?

·
OG
4,071 Posts
ooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ok
i get ya
there are some people parting their cars... umm reverend d, eatmocake(but i believe he had a headon), jolt21 and stealthmode20 for sure
your best bet is there ... otherwise the dealership(with luck)
o ... stealthmode was at one time parting a WHITE 93-94 ... he might have a grill, if he hasnt gotten rid of it yet
good luck

·
w00t
5,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well, u all tell me if yer gunna get rid of it, i'd appreciate it.. u say white? w00t

1 - 8 of 8 Posts