The Nissan Club banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
I wish I still had a Alty
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im selling my 93 Altima GLE for $1500 neg. Needs another engine but all accessories work including the HUD. I have bought a new radiator for it to replace old one. Reply to this post, PM me or email me at [email protected] if you are interested or have any questions.

·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right now Im trying to sell it as a whole. I dont have a car to drive right now. So selling quickly is a issue. I may start parting it out soon. You'll be the first I contact if I do begin to part it out.

·
Registered
1,323 Posts
Peterson said:
And maybe the fake wood trim....
damn...can I be runner up for the wood?
Jae

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
HEY HEY HEY!

I need a full body/chassis for my SWAP! THIS IS THE PRICE I WAS LOOKING FOR!

oh please dont sell it....lol

Im emailin ya!

·
Registered
386 Posts
oh yeah, krackmonkey still needs a chassis for his sr swap. he's not that far from you either so shipping won't be so bad. u can even rent a tow truck urself and drive there if u get a day or 2 off.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
krackwhore?! lmfao

Yes, peterson, if you wanna swap with me on your standard ones, or if I can find ones in a 'yard some where, I'll let ya have em. let me get with the provider and see how soon we can get this cash together. And like Parfukk said, we'll probably just rent one of those u haul trailers and I'll borrow uncle's Z71 and scoot down there and get it. I come down to Talledega at least once a year. How far are ya from there?

·
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Im about 40 minutes away from Talledega in Birmingham. Krackmnkysnick, its not sold yet. There only pic/ videos I have are on www.cars-ce.com The pic is on the Flash site click Nissan then click Altima its the only one on the page. The other pics/ videos are in the Feb 02 meet pics its the only altima out there. There is some video of the car in action. Thats the best I have right now. I'll try to get some pics posted soon of the car so you can check it out some more.

·
11,384 Posts
Hey KrackMnkysNick,

That'd be great. I'm in no rush to get it, I just didn't want to let it slip away without a fight...I have had the HUD display forever, but have had a bitch of a time getting the cluster.

I will get you a full on working cluster and pay you the difference....I would really appreciate it.

No rush, just keep it in mind. Thanks dude!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.