The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My shop just gave me a 1993 GLE Auto with LSD for free. It has a piston through the block but the rest of the car is straight. It has everything except the OEM foglights. It has a fully functional HUD system as well ODBI, Intermittant wipers, AM/FM/CD/Cass deck, ABS, rear disc brakes, all leather interior, active sound system, power seats and everything is in pretty good shape for a 93. Guess what I am doing? That's right! parting that shit out. I'm taking a few parts for myself but I think the rest of the car is gonna be parted out. I will be posting what I am selling and taking requests in the for sale forum. The drivetrain is the last thing I will be taking out of the car so I will not be selling those things first. Motor parts, yes, tranny, not yet. I will elaborate more in my for sale ad.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Oh, by the way, is it possible to install hud on a car that never had it??? I have a '93 GXE and might be interested in that. :D

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mfroot said:
Why can't you just find another engine, drop it in and sell it if everything but the engine is messed up?

Parts are worth more than the car. Can't register it, no title.

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mfroot said:
Oh, by the way, is it possible to install hud on a car that never had it??? I have a '93 GXE and might be interested in that. :D

It's been done before I think, or atleast attempted. I think it can be done but you will have to do some cutting.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
mfroot said:
someone did a conversion but cant remember his name

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bangmatic said:
Dag REV, you are a lucky mofo!! I'll be seeing you for some parts. No shipping, I can pick it up.

You got it man!

Everyone, redirect this thread to the for sale forum so I dont get in trouble as it looks like I am selling things in this forum. I dont mind talking about it here but if you are in need of parts please post your needs and wants in my for sale thread. I dont want to piss the mods off.

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
stealthmode20 said:
dont do it rev savew the alty, just get another engine

I don't know man, I would love to keep it but I need the money.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have that Exact Model.. Black with Titanium and LSD..
Dude please tell me the interior is Titanium!!!

I need the driver side upper leather..The part you rest your arm on when the window is open.. ;)

Mine is worn bad..

·
Ex 1st gen owner
5,576 Posts
Not trying to step on toes rev, but if you have more than 1 person interested in the HUD setup I still have an extra one, cluster/display/wiring/ can get the 93 dash it came from(charchol/bone)

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
stealthmode20 said:
Not trying to step on toes rev, but if you have more than 1 person interested in the HUD setup I still have an extra one, cluster/display/wiring/ can get the 93 dash it came from(charchol/bone)

Your'e not stepping on my toes. I might be greedy and throw it in my car. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts