The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My shop just gave me a 1993 GLE Auto with LSD for free. It has a piston through the block but the rest of the car is straight. It has everything except the OEM foglights. It has a fully functional HUD system as well ODBI, Intermittant wipers, AM/FM/CD/Cass deck, ABS, rear disc brakes, all leather interior, active sound system, power seats and everything is in pretty good shape for a 93. Guess what I am doing? That's right! parting that shit out. I'm taking a few parts for myself but I think the rest of the car is gonna be parted out. I will be posting what I am selling and taking requests in the for sale forum. The drivetrain is the last thing I will be taking out of the car so I will not be selling those things first. Motor parts, yes, tranny, not yet. I will elaborate more in my for sale ad.

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mfroot said:
Oh, by the way, is it possible to install hud on a car that never had it??? I have a '93 GXE and might be interested in that. :D

It's been done before I think, or atleast attempted. I think it can be done but you will have to do some cutting.

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bangmatic said:
Dag REV, you are a lucky mofo!! I'll be seeing you for some parts. No shipping, I can pick it up.

You got it man!

Everyone, redirect this thread to the for sale forum so I dont get in trouble as it looks like I am selling things in this forum. I dont mind talking about it here but if you are in need of parts please post your needs and wants in my for sale thread. I dont want to piss the mods off.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have that Exact Model.. Black with Titanium and LSD..
Dude please tell me the interior is Titanium!!!

I need the driver side upper leather..The part you rest your arm on when the window is open.. ;)

Mine is worn bad..

·
Ex 1st gen owner
5,576 Posts
Not trying to step on toes rev, but if you have more than 1 person interested in the HUD setup I still have an extra one, cluster/display/wiring/ can get the 93 dash it came from(charchol/bone)

·
Resident NICO Mod
5,972 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
stealthmode20 said:
Not trying to step on toes rev, but if you have more than 1 person interested in the HUD setup I still have an extra one, cluster/display/wiring/ can get the 93 dash it came from(charchol/bone)

Your'e not stepping on my toes. I might be greedy and throw it in my car. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts