The Nissan Club banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in total shock! tonight at about 11:30 p.m I was on my way back from work doing about 40 mph and this dude in a camaro kept on ****ing with me....I was in no mood to race because I just got out of work and I was tired, anyways I got annoyed with his constant pulling next to me, reving his engine and stomping on it, so the next time he stomped on it I kicked it in the ass and I will be damned he could not keep up! But eventually he caught up and passed me because my transmission is messed up and wont shift into 3rd, so from 40 to 70 and red-lining I felt like da man!

Cant wait till I put in a new tranny!

·
Registered
899 Posts
V6, I assume. I think they have 200 hp.

What's the hp rating on a 94 Alti?

·
belongs -> @ltimas.net
428 Posts
150 hp

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
It was a 6, Im not sure what the hp of it was, or mine, 150 may be stock but my motor was pulled out and rebuilt with all kinds of high performance goodies about a year ago:D

·
TB-3
1,496 Posts
BigDaddyBreed said:
It was a 6, Im not sure what the hp of it was, or mine, 150 may be stock but my motor was pulled out and rebuilt with all kinds of high performance goodies about a year ago:D

wait, u said u were bone stock

moreover, if your car is not hooked up ppl usually won't challenge u

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
aredel200 said:
wait, u said u were bone stock

moreover, if your car is not hooked up ppl usually won't challenge u
I never told anyone my ride is bone stock, unless they wont race, then its stock.....until the race is over.

·
Gone but not forgotten
369 Posts
Good kill! Two guys in a v6 camaro tried me too by taunting me and the passenger was hanging out the window pointing at me giving me a thumbs down. The camaro had alot of rust and was smoking too and I dropped a gear and pulled on them and they eventually caught up when I ran into traffic.

·
Banned
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
str8altima said:
Good kill! Two guys in a v6 camaro tried me too by taunting me and the passenger was hanging out the window pointing at me giving me a thumbs down. The camaro had alot of rust and was smoking too and I dropped a gear and pulled on them and they eventually caught up when I ran into traffic.
lol some people need to learn....just because it is a camaro, firebird, mustang ect doesnt mean it is the fastest out there.....someone will always kick your ass no matter how fast you think you are!

·
2.0T, 2.3T, and 2.4 N/A
4,863 Posts
V6s Mustangs are slow.... GT is fast... SVT is even quicker.... many mustang drivers are dicks in IN....

·
Registered
24 Posts
yah good kill! i know what u mean, v6 mustangs are really slow. Going to the beach on sunday this "cool" kid from my school tried to pass me on a double yellow line. he got as far as his front bumper to my rear bumper when he was passing, i just dropped it into second and punched it. i revved out second gear hit third and just pulled away from up to 80 where i stopped. i heard him punch but he never even got within like 50 feet of my after that.
93' Gle auto, air filter

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.