·
donor cycle
14,572 Posts
i have an idea

Race and find out!

·
I ♥ speedbumps
2,196 Posts
seriously...it's called 'Racing Stories' for a reason. Post a story not a question.

·
Banned
377 Posts
after the race....you will get bent over and ass raped harder then your going to get ass raped in the race.........97 **AUTO** (inline 4) vs 94 ***5SPD***(v6)...........you will be staring at hiz taillightz at the mid to end of hiz 2nd gear i bet.....if he knowz how to drive......so if u race be prepared for the....HAHA U SUCK

·
Speed Ricer
1,198 Posts
ive beaten a 93 V6 camaro automatic with a 96 automatic alty, all i have is a muffler and CAI, if its a 5speed hes gonna haul ass and probably just spin his tires so if u torque brake and get a good launch ull have a chance possibly, but they weigh a lot and their engines run outta balls at like 60. so like everyone else says go race and find out and good luck.

·
VTEC wont save you....
6,411 Posts
94all-t-ma said:
after the race....you will get bent over and ass raped harder then your going to get ass raped in the race.........97 **AUTO** (inline 4) vs 94 ***5SPD***(v6)...........you will be staring at hiz taillightz at the mid to end of hiz 2nd gear i bet.....if he knowz how to drive......so if u race be prepared for the....HAHA U SUCK
Decaf bro...

Even though I agree you will probably get killed.But run him anyway.Then post.;)

Locked.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.