The Nissan Club banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Hollywood
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a black 98 gxe. I think I'm starting to have a split personality. One side says: "hell yea get em, it'll look better than those stock craps", then another says: "dont get them they will look ridiculous and you'll be out on 200 bucks." Ahhh what do i do?? The swarm of the 98-01 altezza's have begun.

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dll?MfcISAPICommand=GetResult&query=98+altima+tail+lights&cgiurl=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/&ht=1&from=R10&currdisp=2&itemtimedisp=1&st=2&SortProperty=MetaEndSort&BasicSearch=

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
im a rebel. i say get them and rice it out :bigok:

·
JDM NCP31 & CZ4A
6,528 Posts
LoL...i thought bout them...but i'll end up ripping them back out and set them on fire...i think it's better to see $200 burn then buyin these :D

·
Jr. Lord Of Search
2,594 Posts
almost anyone with more than 200 posts will tell you to go SE-L's. why? altezzas are played out, ricey, and just plain ugly. go with SE-L's, you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
145 Posts
now can someone please tell me why anyone would even consider putting something that ugly on their car??? i mean for real altezzas at one point in time were cool, just like amber was cool :)) but please these things are god-awful, ricey looking, and just plain stupid...and please explain to me why it has taken this long for them to even come out. is there truly a demand for them???

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
i agree i have over 200 posts and i like the altezzas, its whatever u like not what everyone else likes... are u going to call every guy on here and ask his permission before u do a mod to ur car...no..u do it cuz thats what u want, so i say get altezzas if u want and if u dont want them then dont get them, simple as that

·
Banned
503 Posts
i dont have 200 but i think you should get them but make sure you adjust the plans for your car to go with the tail lights i.e. have some thing done to go with it like lowered rims or something i bet they would look ugly with a factory car instead of a altima with stuff done to it

·
JuGGaLo RePPin ThE AlTy
879 Posts
well my car has the risq front bumper,extreme sides, evo 3 rear and a carbon fiber hood and my cars yellow, i still think the altezzas would look good on yellow if they are chromse, id really like carbon fiber ones though

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
they hideous on the car though

·
$ make my Engine go Round
1,157 Posts
I would rather have Se-L's but to each their own. Anyone have these on maybe a picture would change my mind :) okay maybe not

1 - 20 of 68 Posts