The Nissan Club banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone with an 98-99 SE help me out? On the your body color signature bar, is the Nissan logo embeded in the bar or can you pull if off or is it detachable. On my chrome GXE bar, the logo is built into the bar as one. So there is no individual logo, its designed into the bar.

·
Nissan God
6,470 Posts
yeah on SE models, the car is body colored and they is a separated emblem that u can peel off. i've got a chrome one now

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. i wanna get the Se bar, take off the old logo and put the new Nissan logo.

·
Registered
12,500 Posts
Rex said:
thanks. i wanna get the Se bar, take off the old logo and put the new Nissan logo.
which one (from what car) do you think would fit? the ones i've seen have all been too big for the front part

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the new Sentra SE-R's trunk emblem looks like it may fit in the front. The rear Pathfinder looks like a good fit too because its small.

·
Registered
12,500 Posts
Rex said:
the new Sentra SE-R's trunk emblem looks like it may fit in the front. The rear Pathfinder looks like a good fit too because its small.

cool deal... let me know how it goes..

·
Registered
12,500 Posts
oh yeah, do you know if dealerships have the new emblems in yet?

·
Registered
12,500 Posts
i checked over here.. they don't have them in yet and they didn't even have their computers updated with 02 models....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts