The Nissan Club banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey im george. I got a 98 altima GXE. It is blue/green multi, changes through the day w/ the sun... weird but kewl. Heres what i got. First thng i had done was tinting. I had it done at a local shop (johnson city tennessee) US Tint. They suck never go there the only reason i did was because they did 20% for me. I thought i would be a bad ass so i put on a chrome tip as well. I have a system. Clarion drx 9675z deck (lcd, has stars and dolphinsand stuff 64 colors highly recomended) CDT cl6 classic midrange componets in kicks me and a friend built. I am running an alpine F407 4 channel amp. I currently hav the amp bridged to the front abou 170 rms to each mid... they are rated at 90..... a great speaker. I have the rear compoets cl6.5 for sale if anyone wants them. Nothing wrong with them just no need for them. heres where my system falls of the table. am running an mtx RT 2100 amp to a MTX thunder 8000 12" in an MTX thunderbox. The box is being sold next week. I am probly going to keep the T8 and get one more in a sealed box I will build off of a DEI 1000D or cadence 7hca. I have blue foglights right now (blue crystal), blue turn signals (clear corners), 2 color indiglo gauges. I am thnking aobut buying a blue neon underbody kit.... Well that wraps up what i have. Can i get some suggestions on rims.... I am looking at katana concept 7s 18 inches chrome. Can someone give me there opinion on that please or and rims i should check for my car. I am going to get an alarm. I plan to put a sheet of 5% on top of the tint I already have and 35% on the front glass. Can i get some insight on other stuff to do to m car and DOES ANYONE HAVE CLEAR TAILLIGHTS FOR IT???????? Well im gonna go. Tell me what yall think.
George

·
Registered
51 Posts
i like it

i like what you have done to you car, if i wear you i would get the 20% taken off completely and just go with 5% because i got my car done completely in 5% and then got a layer of 35% on the back window and you can barely see out of it, the rims i would suggest tsw revos i have 17's on my 2000 altima and it looks tight, you can go to disounttires and look at wheels on you car to see what you like, and will a body kit from a neon fit on a altima

1 - 6 of 6 Posts