The Nissan Club banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I have a set of 15" 98 SE alloys with tires. The tires are gonna need to be replaced soon (you could probably use them for a few more months though) but the rims are in mint mint shape. They're a slanted six spoke style, silver w/clearcoat. I bought these a few months ago from another member but I'm ordering my 18's soon so these must go. These wheels look hot on a first gen even though there off of a second gen. AltimaVixen has the same ones on her ride right now.

http://www.altimas.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=80408

As far as price goes, I'll open it up for offers first and then we'll go from there. I'm not trying to make a killing on these but at the same time please don't low ball me.

Please email me at [email protected], PM me, or post here if your interested. Even though I don't have one million post, I've been on the site from way back in the day. I have sold at least 6-7 sets of my old rims, a body kit, I.C.E. and some other parts on here so rest assured that I'm a honest seller. I've sold to members like Jason95, Simans82, 99Altima, Kudakev97se, Rey_boriqua and a few others so feel free to post a feedback poll on me.

Thanks

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
I would really love to have these.. I wanted them back when Siizzzoooo was sellin' 'em..

what are you looking to get?

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
At least I think it was So that was selling them... hmm..

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yep...Sizzz

had a set but they had a limited edition "titanium" like face. Basically a machined face. These are the exact same style but they're silver with a clear coat.

Make an offer. Basically what can you afford to pay for them. A mint set of Altima alloy wheels with tires should easily go for a couple hundred bucks. I'm willing to negotiate so just throw me a reasonable price that you're willing to pay and we'll go from there.

Thanks

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
^^^^

93Clear said:

what are you looking to get?

I'll start with 200 shipped on these.

Let me know

·
Registered
127 Posts
how much would you pay for shipping to 11756. i want to through you a offer but i dont know where to start. i was thinking 125.00 shipped what do you think

·
Registered
127 Posts
also i can give you a busness address to ship them to so the shipping will be alot cheaper!

·
Registered
127 Posts
what do you think?

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
whats up man. you go through more rims than anyone ive ever met. im still sportin the steelies you sold me.
twincam is the man, very good to deal with. ive bought 2 sets of rims from him with no problems. very smooth transactions.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
well...

I checked the shipping rate to a business with the zip code you gave me and your looking at about 45-50 bucks for shipping. Keep in mind I geussed the weight to be about 30 pounds and that could end up being a little more once they actually weigh them in. So that means without shipping your offering me about 75 bucks for the rims. Man that's pretty low. If your 100% interested than I'll do 175 shipped (to a business address 11756), which means I'm letting the rims go for 125 without shipping. Let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
lol...

99altima said:
whats up man. you go through more rims than anyone ive ever met. im still sportin the steelies you sold me.
twincam is the man, very good to deal with. ive bought 2 sets of rims from him with no problems. very smooth transactions.

yeah I'm pretty pathetic huh lol.... well my 18's are going on soon and these we'll be sitting so I might as well sell them. Thanks for the feedback.

David

·
Registered
127 Posts
sorry bro i wasent sure how much shipping was and i wasent trying to f**k with you. let me get back to you on that but i will most likley take them!

·
Registered
127 Posts
also do you have a pic of the thread by any chance?

·
maybe another alty soon?
1,509 Posts
I'll offer you $200 shipped, just let me check the funds later today, ok?

I've got school til 3:00 and I can get to the bank to check and back here to reply by prob. 4:00 (EST) .. so don't let 'em go before then man..

That is if someone doesn't wanna overbid me..

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
cool..

93Clear said:
I'll offer you $200 shipped, just let me check the funds later today, ok?

I've got school til 3:00 and I can get to the bank to check and back here to reply by prob. 4:00 (EST) .. so don't let 'em go before then man..

That is if someone doesn't wanna overbid me..
Sounds good. You inquired first, so there yours. Hey I'm gonna PM you some info, so reply to me through PM.

Thanks

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
sold!

to 93clear. If something happens and they're still available, I'll let everyone know.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts