Color: Black
Milage: 64,000
Transmission: Automatic
Reason 4 sale: getting married
Features: Leather Seats
Sunroof
Spoiler
New Tires (less than a month old)
Upgraded sound system - Alpine C/D head unit with controler that controls subwoofer. Replaced original speakers with kickers. One Sony five channel amp. One enclosed 12 JL Audio sub.
Tinted windows
Blue Strobe lights place in corner lens.
Clifford Alarm system
Also including 18 inch Katana chrome Spazio rims with 235/40 Kuhmo tires. Only used set for three months. BRAND NEW! In storage now.

Car is in good shape no mechanical problems and no rust. Car taken care of.

Asking Price: $7,800 or best offer.

Car is in Chicago and paid off.

·
Alty for sale! Make offer
1,898 Posts
how are the tread on those tires? you want to sell me just them? worth a shot

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No Deal. Selling as a package.

Just for giggles. How much would you be interested in paying? Very good thread.

·
1,898 Posts
$325

·
1,898 Posts
dreaming no...just search on here, people are selling brand new 18's for $425 shipped...so i think its you thats dreamin on some of those prices

·
1,898 Posts
18" Chrome Alessio Wheels w/tires
18" Chrome ALESSIO WHEELS W/NITTO 555 245/40 ZR18 TIRES ASKING $600. + SHIPPING OR WILL TRADE IF THE DEAL IS RIGHT.

just to prove my point...thats the tread right under yours dick

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Thanks fine if you want to be dreamin.

First off, your not comparing apples to apples. You can't compare Allessio's to Katana's. I not going to get into this with you. The deal is the rims go with the car. So if you not interested, then don't harass.

Secondly please be respectful. I don't at any time thing that I spell out the amount of foul language as you did. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

Best wishes with your rim purchase.

·
Nissan God
12,955 Posts
scimani2 said:
18" Chrome Alessio Wheels w/tires
18" Chrome ALESSIO WHEELS W/NITTO 555 245/40 ZR18 TIRES ASKING $600. + SHIPPING OR WILL TRADE IF THE DEAL IS RIGHT.

just to prove my point...thats the tread right under yours dick
why didnt u buy it

·
1,898 Posts
im talking about just the tires there too buddy, not even the rims..if you look in my sig and pay some attention and stop acting like a noob, you will see i already have rims waiting to get put on, i just am looking for a set of tires, just like i asked, so theres your respect

·
Registered
3,942 Posts
$325 is a fair price for some used tires. Scimani2, you would have major rubbage with those sized tires anyways.

·
1,898 Posts
thanks dom, appreciate the support....ya think i need 35? i never really thought about it could use some input since i already got the rims sittin right here, just keeps freakin snowing! thanks

1 - 14 of 14 Posts