The Nissan Club banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know of any good companies on the web that offer decent looking spoilers WITH LED's??? I can't find any. I want a mid wing with LED. NO aluminum. Also does anyone have a 2000 with an Intake. I am kinda cautious about gettign one. My friend got one and his engine got all jacked up

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Necromancer said:
Also does anyone have a 2000 with an Intake. I am kinda cautious about gettign one. My friend got one and his engine got all jacked up

I have a 2000 with an intake. How did an intake jack up your friend's engine? Or is your friend OTB?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Re: A few MOd Questions for a 2000 GXE

Ry said:

I have a 2000 with an intake. How did an intake jack up your friend's engine? Or is your friend OTB?

Hey, you're from San Diego????? I dont know what happened to his engine. I know his check engine light came on. And Nissan told him that it was probably the intake. Anyhow, what kind of intake you got.

·
hard on equipment
714 Posts
Dude, intake is the easiest thing ever. I have a 2000 with an intake, all resonators removed, and it sounds great. Only probably adds a horsepower or two at most, but it sounds effin' sweet. Also, I'm sure that erebuni makes a mid-wing with LEDs that will fit our car. In fact, I'm almost sure someone on here has one. And FYI, if you don't already know, most parts that fit the 98-99, with the exception of indiglo/reverse/ whatever gauges and the stillen lip, will fit 2000-2001.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Godzildo said:
Dude, intake is the easiest thing ever. I have a 2000 with an intake, all resonators removed, and it sounds great. Only probably adds a horsepower or two at most, but it sounds effin' sweet. Also, I'm sure that erebuni makes a mid-wing with LEDs that will fit our car. In fact, I'm almost sure someone on here has one. And FYI, if you don't already know, most parts that fit the 98-99, with the exception of indiglo/reverse/ whatever gauges and the stillen lip, will fit 2000-2001.

Oh good looking out on the info. I have searched the net but I cant find a decent spoiler I like that has LED as well. NOPI had a decent looking spoiler for 129 but no LED!!! Did you install your intake yourself???

·
Torqueless wonder...
737 Posts
I have a 00 alty with intake (no problems as long as you follow directions) also I saw a mid-wing on a 98 but then it looked like it didn't fit right cause when the trunk is opne you can see the legs are slanted outward...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.